Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thats what they've been trying to do, but when ever there is an incident, its always pointed at these guys.

Anyway I'm sure Graphite has messaged you the full story on these GM's corrupt background.

I'm sure you're more than sure, considering you have the same IP.

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
The incedent had nothing to do with lomcn, the incedent was about 2 banned ppl from hasekura server who cant get on with their lifes and now feel frustrated cause they cant insult and spam on hasekura forum.
We took care of it and everything is sorted now.If you dissaprove with the way we sort our problems you should stop logging into our forum trying to post crap and into our server insulting players.
Isnt it strange that in 2 years since we opened HaseKura the only "incedents" we had on this forum or any other forum were with you?:)
No matter what you do or say you will never get the server closed, your actions only make us look better,even the most peacefull players we know hate you after all youve done.

Sparks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2010
I'm sure they do, but both your accounts are used by the same person. You.

Like I've told the GM's, if you have evidence that I do not have 2 people in my household, then display your evidence of this here and don't give me a vague answer of "I have teh IPs!", anyone can say that. I'm pretty sure the GM's themselves are familiar with both players Dakayras(myself) and Vendetta (real life friends).

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
LOL so just because me and Sparks are under the same roof posting on different accounts we are the same person? o.O

I'm quite enjoying how this topic has been flipped around. I'll be posting evidence that I did not cheat later on tonight when I get back from work. Until then you can continue your pointless pathetic arguement.

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
Like I've told the GM's, if you have evidence that I do not have 2 people in my household, then display your evidence of this here and don't give me a vague answer of "I have teh IPs!", anyone can say that. I'm pretty sure the GM's themselves are familiar with both players Dakayras(myself) and Vendetta (real life friends).
again u post without useing ur brains ... you did said that but from GRAPHITE , this user(sparks) has never posted anything about evidence . so again ur talking about graphite as urself , if i were u il just stop posting as it seems like u cant control 2 users anymore .

Thats because you run a pserver and I don't (but according to you I have a 'fake' server).
I'd suggest you to stop posting now before you make yourself look even more stupid.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...dicated-Server&p=767459&highlight=#post767459

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

LOL so just because me and Sparks are under the same roof posting on different accounts we are the same person? o.O

I'm quite enjoying how this topic has been flipped around. I'll be posting evidence that I did not cheat later on tonight when I get back from work. Until then you can continue your pointless pathetic arguement.

Please don't try and insult my intelligence. You will fail miserably. Game over get over it.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005

Graphite you need to give this up now, you dont have another user in your house so why say u do... its just another instance where u show just how far you are willing to go to ruin the reputation of a server that u got banned from. Graphite is the type of person who logs onto his so called friends account steals all of value, then deleted the char and denys it all. (Just for your info you were the only person who knew my pw) You and coolaid both have a problem, if you dont want to play on hasekura dont play on it. Alot more people play then u 2 and alot more people support the server and gms than the 2 people on this thread who dont. Another instance where u prove how obsessed you are, you created a char on Aztec server which looked the same as another char on hasekura. Then used speedhacks on this char and video on another acc to send to hasekura gm's. Obviously the gms arnt as "stupid" as u like to make out. This thread is nothing but a personal vendetta against hasekura server. Go find another game to play because u dont have anythink left here.

/Musou

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
musou pls tell everyone who is the owner of aztec server

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I would just like to add that Aztec server is run by coolaid, graphite was helping until they had an arguement and graphite stopped. And aztec server wants to be lomcn approved? I couldnt think of a more corrupt place to play.

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
@xcolaidx : u called us corupted because we didnt ban skeema when u showed us your "profe" of him using cheats.
we knew about the scam from the begining.and the screeny with the chat you sent to me...lol its as fake as u and ur so called server.
we all know u made the server (Aztec) just to steal the account, you knew everyone would log in to mess around and some might use the same account details, just like anto.
i advise everyone not to log on servers made by xcoolaidx or graphite and if u do make sure u use details that u have never used before, on any server/website/forum/email.

@graphite : musou left the server when u first got banned to show his support to u, same like dakayras and mrslave.how could you hack his account after all his done for u?
you got dakayras banned from the server, you almost got mrslave banned from the server....i cant belive you would do this to your friends.

you said u hope ppl will read this before they think of playing on hasekura well i hope all the gms read this and think twice before they allow u on their server and all the players think twice before they play with you.

Last edited:

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
@xcolaidx :
@graphite : musou left the server when u first got banned to show his support to u, same like dakayras and mrslave.how could you hack his account after all his done for u?
you got dakayras banned from the server, you almost got mrslave banned from the server....i cant belive you would do this to your friends.

I think that sums up alot.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
@xcolaidx : u called us corupted because we didnt ban skeema when u showed us your "profe" of him using cheats.
we knew about the scam from the begining.and the screeny with the chat you sent to me...lol its as fake as u and ur so called server.
we all know u made the server (Aztec) just to steal the account, you knew everyone would log in to mess around and some might use the same account details, just like anto.
i advise everyone not to log on servers made by xcoolaidx or graphite and if u do make sure u use details that u have never used before, on any server/website/forum/email.

you said u hope ppl will read this before they think of playing on hasekura well i hope all the gms read this and think twice before they allow u on their server and all the players think twice before they play with you.

I never "hacked" Musou and all I did was log on Rose to speak with Musou to ask why you had told him it was me when Archic had been banned?

Anyway I do not need to prove my innocence anymore, all I'll do next is post a video of how "out running a horse" does not exist. Back to the main reason this has all kicked off.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I never "hacked" Musou and all I did was log on Rose to speak with Musou to ask why you had told him it was me when Archic had been banned?

Anyway I do not need to prove my innocence anymore, all I'll do next is post a video of how "out running a horse" does not exist. Back to the main reason this has all kicked off.

Or u could just go play xbox? ...

xcoolaidx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2009
I would just like to add that Aztec server is run by coolaid, graphite was helping until they had an arguement and graphite stopped. And aztec server wants to be lomcn approved? I couldnt think of a more corrupt place to play.
sorry but i had nothing to do with aztec server being run, i helped nathan with the km script and thats as far as i went as in for arguements? i never had one with him cause i wasnt even a gm nor did i make my self a gm, the closeing or w.e he decided to do was completly up to him

as i said above aztec was not mine, i had no accesse to accounts in sql only thing i did add was the km tables, give him script the rest was completely up to nathan, also the server was only open to 3 people, me(makeing kms work), nathan, and a tester which was not musou (accounts were made by nathan so no one actualy put there real passwords)

zman

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 10, 2008

Hi, just clearing up a few extremely inaccurate statements made in this post.

1) Aztec was not made by coolaid to steal information or player accounts at all. In fact coolaid didnt even make aztec at all (though he did help with the scripting thanks coolaid.)

2) Anto has never been on Aztec. In fact as coolaid said it was never opened there was never a public download link.

3) Anto GAVE coolaid his account info as they have a long standing relationship (was it smart on anto's part? not for me to say)

4) Decimus/Graphite w/e didnt hack musou that was coolaid posing as a spanish player.

5) You accuse Decimus/Graphite of "hacking" Rose how do you know the char was hacked? you said after all they are friends.

6) 14 days ago skeema asked me to help him become a forum mod for your forums. Since I no longer play and since he did help me in the begining i agreed to help him after getting rid of my char. My apologies to anto but then again he did get a good deal on a char

7) I hope people read this topic entirely from the first post to the last cause not only is some of it true (see first post) but its also fairly entertaining.

Ascultă cu urechile, vezi cu ochii, dar taci cu gura.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.