Hasekura server - Rule bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Update: The thread concerning their reply has been deleted off their forums.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
For good reason. And anyways, it's their rules. They don't have to stick to their rules. It's like me saying to you, I'm only going to eat 1 amazing delicious soft sweet Jaffa cake, instead I eat 2. You phone the police.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
He's the owner, he can pretty much do as he wishes I'm afraid.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
For good reason. And anyways, it's their rules. They don't have to stick to their rules. It's like me saying to you, I'm only going to eat 1 amazing delicious soft sweet Jaffa cake, instead I eat 2. You phone the police.

It's their rules but they don't have to stick to them? So it's one set of rules for one person and one set of rules for the other?

He's the owner, he can pretty much do as he wishes I'm afraid.

So what you're saying is that they are corrupt for doing this as mentioned above in my first quote?

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Stealings bad mmmmkay if I were the server owner I would personally prosecute you.

May that be stoning or hanging would be left for you to decide.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
As long as the stolen item isnt in circulation, I dont see how they're being corrupt.

Last edited:

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Stealings bad mmmmkay if I were the server owner I would personally prosecute you.

May that be stoning or hanging would be left for you to decide.

As long as the stolen item isnt in circulation, I dont see how they're being corrupt.

Quote from their forums:
"1. If u choose to share account with some other players and at one point items will be missing from your char we will not give or replace anything cause we dont agree with sharing accounts , but if you want to share it your are free to do so on your own responsability."

View attachment 12227

Whoooops >.<

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
If the stolen Item isnt in circulation then I don't see any problems with replacing it.

If your complaining they banned you, I don't see where it says anyone stealing off a shared account will not get banned.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
If your complaining they banned you, I don't see where it says anyone stealing off a shared account will not get banned.

"1. If u choose to share account with some other players and at one point items will be missing from your char we will not give or replace anything cause we dont agree with sharing accounts , but if you want to share it your are free to do so on your own responsability."

ret.jpg

One set of rules for one person and one set of rules for another.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's their rules but they don't have to stick to them? So it's one set of rules for one person and one set of rules for the other?

Their rules are for you to abide by and for them to follow. They can change their rules as and when they want to.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009

Attachments

• rulesnotchanged.jpg
    rulesnotchanged.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 29

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
No matter what he says, he can still change it if he wants.

If we go back to the jaffa cake analogy, I can say to you an infinite amount of times that I will only eat 1 jaffa cake, but if I want to, I could eat 2 jaffa cakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.