Having a little private play around with the Zircon files

Join Discord

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
And what part has been misued/exploited exactly?

All I can see is Jamie's software is able to link accounts across ips. Exactly the same thing this forum is capable of doing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So how he tracked easymode when easymode had different username on lomcn and different name in game on zircon?

edit : easymode and his wife accounts been banned on Zircon within 15minutes after his OP.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
So how he tracked easymode when easymode had different username on lomcn and different name in game on zircon?
Probably the same way anyone would know you were playing zircon. As soon as you speak you're a dead give away.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
My crystal mir3 was shared to everyone via pm who asked. You've been converting crystal to mir3 for years though, so I'm sure you already way ahead of me.

You're wasting your time posting here, save what little sanity remains.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Probably the same way anyone would know you were playing zircon. As soon as you speak you're a dead give away.

Let's not hidde between our thumbs.

This dude definately been on zircon for days and sniffing packets , who is stupid saying on zircon "Hey im gonna make a mir2 clone using Zircon client, hey im easymode from zircon"

Definately some one given his ip to jamie to track and ban.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Let's not hidde between our thumbs.

This dude definately been on zircon for days and sniffing packets , who is stupid saying on zircon "Hey im gonna make a mir2 clone using Zircon client, hey im easymode from zircon"

Definately some one given his ip to jamie to track and ban.
Is that any less stupid to say it on lomcn?

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
i dont mind that he banned the ip Zed, this is normally what happens when someone is upset. To be expected. Does not change anything :) I was saying to you on discord how It proves he's gone nuts and has a problem with me personally. But I will never have a problem with Jamie or anyone here. I don't have emotional rage. It's all good :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i dont mind that he banned the ip Zed, this is normally what happens when someone is upset. To be expected. Does not change anything :) I was saying to you on discord how It proves he's gone nuts and has a problem with me personally. But I will never have a problem with Jamie or anyone here. I don't have emotional rage. It's all good :)

Its not about you or jamie.

Its about private data.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

I think taking someones work and using it for something unintended will generally annoy the original author and cause him to have a problem with the person doing it. Calling Jamie nuts is a little unfair.

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Its not about you or jamie.

Its about private data.

Yes what he did was typical, and has been happening for Years, it's true if you speak out to jamie or do anything that he feels does not come close to how he see's the world you will get a ban on zircon, i am afraid this is also why servers go to **** because people are afraid to speak out or they get ip ban, so they suck it up.

I didn't hide my ip on the forum because I wanted to be 100% when I came here, no vpn, no proxy, the real deal. and he took advantage of it... that's life mate. ;)

Anyway now that zircon user count is moving over to the mir2 server soon, how will people spend their vouchers at one place or the other place? but wouldn't that make both servers a little quiet?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sanity is still here though?

Dad... pls.

P.S He posted on our discord server asking for help with his project. We banned his IP and found out he had a character. So we banned that. It's ****ing laughable the hoops zedina will jump through to create a conspiracy. It's also laughable he thinks GDPR applies to anyone here, considering not 5posts ago we were discussing that we're all thieves stealing clients from the big organisations in the first place. If you're okay with people stealing clients then you're okay with people stealing data, too. Stop being a hypocritical muppet and move on.

Yes what he did was typical, and has been happening for Years

Oh, I thought you were new here? :teapot:

Last edited:

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Dad... pls.

P.S He posted on our discord server asking for help with his project. We banned his IP and found out he had a character. So we banned that. It's ****ing laughable the hoops zedina will jump through to create a conspiracy. It's also laughable he thinks GDPR applies to anyone here, considering not 5posts ago we were discussing that we're all thieves stealing clients from the big organisations in the first place. If you're okay with people stealing clients then you're okay with people stealing data, too. Stop being a ****ing muppet.

No i asked about how to view the maps in the zircon, never played with mir3 files before.. I didn't ask for help with my project on zircon discord. please dont lie. - we have been through this before. Did jamie really tell you this? Screenshot please.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: New C# Mir 2 Server

Zedinas head is totally gone at this point

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Dad... pls.

P.S He posted on our discord server asking for help with his project. We banned his IP and found out he had a character. So we banned that. It's ****ing laughable the hoops zedina will jump through to create a conspiracy. It's also laughable he thinks GDPR applies to anyone here, considering not 5posts ago we were discussing that we're all thieves stealing clients from the big organisations in the first place. If you're okay with people stealing clients then you're okay with people stealing data, too. Stop being a hypocritcal muppet and move on.

i admit to using Ragezone when i released 1.4 files . Ask Dan MentaL / GodApoc (Phoenix) where I met him fore credibility on that, I should not think he would lie to you as you are so paranoid.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
No i asked about how to view the maps in the zircon, never played with mir3 files before.. I didn't ask for help with my project on zircon discord. please dont lie. - we have been through this before. Did jamie really tell you this? Screenshot please.

Tell you what, you post who you really are and I'll post the deleted convo's from discord. Fair trade?

I mean it's only fair, that way you can stop lying about being new here and I can stop "lying" about what you posted.

FFS far, you've dragged me back into the Jamie Hater Boner convention again. It's just so hard to resist watching zedina make a fool of himself, I just can't. I might have a problem.

Last edited:

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Tell you what, you post who you really are and I'll post the deleted convo's from discord. Fair trade?

I mean it's only fair, that way you can stop lying about being new here and I can stop "lying" about what you posted.

just ask Dan mental where he got 1.4 files from :) , now you post the truth about discord....

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Ah! Sorry, deleted posts can't be restored through Discord.

Cheers, though.

Exactly ... knew it.

Now go speak to dan ragezone about the 1.4 files and come back to me :) lovely day now... i keep going with the files...

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
you are so paranoid.

I'm paranoid?

Scroll up to the part zedina is creating a conspiracy in his head where your IP was "leaked" to us through LOMCN and that we've been out to get him since the start, now scroll down and realise we got it because you voluntarily posted in our discord.

Then scroll up again and find him, in the same conspiracy loop, argue over how important it is that people follow GDPR that data must not be stolen, and yet is in a thread, created by you, arguing over how it's fair for a client to be stolen. I mean you just can't make this **** up. It's pure gold.

Are you two sharing the same coo-coo bed? Don't tell me you're a flat eather :cower:

Last edited: