Having a little private play around with the Zircon files

smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think people who worked on crystal source deserve a little credit don't you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thats why you so hostile? <3

Dont worry dear :carrot:

You asking me for credits while jamie did two servers from Crystal + (his own twist, i gotta admit that)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

You asking me for credits while jamie did two servers from Crystal + (his own twist, i gotta admit that)
No one's hostile here. But I do enjoy seeing the delusion in your posts.

Looking forward to seeing more screenshots/videos of your upcoming server.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No one's hostile here. But I do enjoy seeing the delusion in your posts.

Looking forward to seeing more screenshots/videos of your upcoming server.

all i can say is that im little busy now with this Zircon decompiling project :carrot:

the OP is pretty smart and would be such a shame to dont see this client used by all lomcn users :)

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

What are you talking about?

I never used crystal for any of the servers I ran.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What are you talking about?

I never used crystal for any of the servers I ran.

Easy to type this instead of giving proofs that you never used crystal. Because common user dont have a clue to open dotpeek and decompile both Crystal and Zircon to see its similarities.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Easy to type this instead of giving proofs that you never used crystal. Because common user dont have a clue to open dotpeek and decompile both Crystal and Zircon to see its similarities.
Make two programs in c# which are both a calculator.

Send us the source and then we'll show you the similarities.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Similarities? What similarities?

The fact both are C#?
The fact I built both layoutd/structures?
The fact they are both Mir?

Hitchen's Razor
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Similarities? What similarities?

The fact both are C#?
The fact I built both layoutd/structures?
The fact they are both Mir?

Hitchen's Razor
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

Then stop be salty that one guy is decompiling your client for this whole community purpose.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Then stop be salty that one guy is decompiling your client for this whole community purpose.

You and easymode completely fail at logic that's thr only reason I am posting.

You have a perfectly decent open source Mir 2 which he could use and improve if he feels it is lacking.

The fact he is attempting to change my Mir 3 client using decompiled code (this is a lossy process so the quality of code is low) and claiming it will be better is absolute madness.

The work to change zircon client to a Mir 2 client is in order of magnitude greater than building a fresh client or using crystal.

The problem is both you and easymode completely understand estimate the changes required to make a change it into a Mir 2 client.

Using the reason he doesn't have time is just absolute crap as what he is doing will take significantly more time.

There's a reason why I never obsfucntioned my client and that is simply it is so much more work for others to use it in any viable sense.

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
You and easymode completely fail at logic that's thr only reason I am posting.

You have a perfectly decent open source Mir 2 which he could use and improve if he feels it is lacking.

The fact he is attempting to change my Mir 3 client using decompiled code (this is a lossy process so the quality of code is low) and claiming it will be better is absolute madness.

The work to change zircon client to a Mir 2 client is in order of magnitude greater than building a fresh client or using crystal.

The problem is both you and easymode completely understand estimate the changes required to make a change it into a Mir 2 client.

Using the reason he doesn't have time is just absolute crap as what he is doing will take significantly more time.

There's a reason why I never obsfucntioned my client and that is simply it is so much more work for others to use it in any viable sense.

so why the mad anger and craziness if what I'm doing is such a pain in the butt to do ... that makes no sense, you can stop replying to the thread now if you want to, other people are keen that's all that matters really.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Jamie you did such a big hype on for Zircon!

Image how many lomcn users active will be to use zircon client and continue develope mir2 :carrot:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
so why the mad anger and craziness if what I'm doing is such a pain in the butt to do ... that makes no sense, you can stop replying to the thread now if you want to, other people are keen that's all that matters really.

I don't actually know where you got "Mad anger" from, maybe it's because I put more thought into my replies?

Any trolley comments by me are because it really gets under zedina's skin and I like to twist the knife every now and then.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I don't actually know where you got "Mad anger" from, maybe it's because I put more thought into my replies?

Any trolley comments by me are because it really gets under zedina's skin and I like to twist the knife every now and then.

Twist on what?

Zenx is way superior than your inbreed mir2-mir3 client.

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018

So we're all good then :) that's nice to know. I'm happy to hear it.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Sorry but I can’t even comprehend the **** zedina writes , you are full on ****ing delusional honestly , your servers are dog **** , your coding is dogshit , your banter is dogshit , your existence is dogshit

and before you cry that we are all Jamie’s bumboys and sticking up for him, I can’t stand Jamie I think he’s a prick , but his servers are some of the best I’ve played so he deserves some respect for what he’s done

you deserve the opposite of respect , specifically being drowned in pigeon ****

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Sorry but I can’t even comprehend the **** zedina writes , you are full on ****ing delusional honestly , your servers are dog **** , your coding is dogshit , your banter is dogshit , your existence is dogshit

and before you cry that we are all Jamie’s bumboys and sticking up for him, I can’t stand Jamie I think he’s a prick , but his servers are some of the best I’ve played so he deserves some respect for what he’s done

you deserve the opposite of respect , specifically being drowned in pigeon ****

Who tha lil angry man?
Yes you are!

Mommy never gave you attention?

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
When I saw "having a little private play..." in the Latest Threads section I thought, bloody hell that sounds dirty. Read the thread, and it is indeed absolutely filthy.

*grabs popcorn*

EDIT: Scratch that, *grabs tissues*

Another edit: I will say though, Jamie your servers have been some of the best. You should be proud that someone wants to reverse engineer your client, means it's actually ****ing good. Only good software is worth pirating. :P

Have to say though, I'm kinda shocked at all these guys here putting OP in a negative light for what he's doing. It's actually pretty awesome. Saying he'd be better off developing his own client etc, well maybe he's here for the experience in learning to reverse engineer software. Maybe he'll move on to commercial games some day. Maybe he'll emulate Mir3d (DO IIIT!).

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
sorry-if-im-late-popcorn-line-was-long-28973879.png
market

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Just out of interest what do you think his motivation is then?

Oh he probably wants to make a Mir 2 server, I just believe that if he is trying to build a server for Mir 2 that he should probably start with the Mir 2 open source so he actually has a reasonable chance.

I think it's a case that he doesn't know how much he doesn't know when it comes to Mir 3 Vs Mir 2.