Heaven 2.3 - Coming Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
People who wanted the computer Stats :-

Computer Model - Inspiron 530
Processor - Intel(R) Corse(TM) 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz
Memory (RAM) - 3.00GB
System Type - 32-bit Operating System
Windows Edition - Windows Vista Home Premium

Hopeful These specs dont put you off playing the server.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Please edit your posts instead of double posting from now on or i'll have to infract.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Mode one problem, am not even joking i cannot make any new threads or even edit my posts. i have no bottons on my forum :/ i can only use "Quick Reply"

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
The Host Computer Stats wil be posted shortly and many updates will be coming soon, at the moment we have no website and fourms but we will have soon enuff. we will also have a customer service helpline, And BlackBerry Messenger Helpline which is only good to people with BlackBerry. BTW people who think am init for the money are wrong, am spending my time to see a decent server up and running and i wanna see people happy than moaning 24/7 like people on Bens Server (FourHeros). Anyways thanks for your time
More Updates coming into LOMCN shortly.

Thanks,
Nikx.

Absolutely 150% hilarious still in stitches over this one, this has got to be the best post of 2010, let alone the server, customer service helpline- LMFAO !! <3 it !!

Quick Question. Shall i make the Kits Rare or Normal ? also shall i make it so the mobs hurt ALOT or only like 10Hp per mob but LOADS mobs.

what sort of question is this ?
if kits are rare lets think how many people would play ?
make mobs hurt ALOT ot like 10hp.. now lets think this one over shall we..
your asking people, and they are going to want it easy so they probs guna say 10hp.. now what would be the point is this ? for every one to fly though the customer server and kill any thing.. ?
or make them hurt alot.. if mobs hurt alot and people struggle to kill them, would they even bother?

i personaly think you need to decide on how your going to do this your self, with your server team and modes, as its ur customer service server 2.3

also can a mode look into why nikx cant edit post :001_tt2:

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
what sort of question is this ?
if kits are rare lets think how many people would play ?
make mobs hurt ALOT ot like 10hp.. now lets think this one over shall we..
your asking people, and they are going to want it easy so they probs guna say 10hp.. now what would be the point is this ? for every one to fly though the customer server and kill any thing.. ?

hes just asking for what people want maybe he hasnt played inawhile and doesnt know whats changed, give him a break you prick

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
hes just asking for what people want maybe he hasnt played inawhile and doesnt know whats changed, give him a break you prick

Yeh and i said i recon he should decide this him self, and he hasnt played in a while ? you mean the server he's creating and working on.. and dont know whats changed ?... he's making the server you fool...

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
LOL only reason i put Customer Service helpline is to help out people.

Twigletuk ip isnt out yet. its a highrate and thanks alot =).

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Have lot's of normal kits all way through levels which are easy enough to get and then have rare kits which are ALOT harder to kit which means they have much better stats and are worth alot more value to the players.

Lots of custom maps aswell as euro maps.

A lot of mir players prefer to have TONS of mobs to kill which hurt less;- this would mean items dropping off mobs would be low compared to if it was not packed with mobs.

Stats should be high enough to have decent pking / pvping but not high enough to go over 1k + at level 40 lol

Loads of quests actually worth doing, you don't want quests where people won't bother because its better + easier just to level past them.

Imo you should also make a new hometown, having crusade hometown [Old Heaven] makes me not wanna play because I've seen so many servers go up with it which are just copies.

Good luck and hope my feedback helped :)

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
LOL only reason i put Customer Service helpline is to help out people.

Twigletuk ip isnt out yet. its a highrate and thanks alot =).

So your setting up a Customer Service helpline to help people out ?
what about non donaters ?

because to me customer service means ...
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase.

can you answer my other questions aswell please nikxs thanks !

Queilon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2009
i have a problem running the game
it sais ERROR EXECUTING PROGRAM
and immediatlyafther that my antyvirus pops up saying that mir.exe is a virus and moves it to the vault
the same happens to other servers aswell
allso i tryed to run it with antyvirus off (i have AVG antyvirus)
OS is windows 7 x64 bits with licence

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
i have a problem running the game
it sais ERROR EXECUTING PROGRAM
and immediatlyafther that my antyvirus pops up saying that mir.exe is a virus and moves it to the vault
the same happens to other servers aswell
allso i tryed to run it with antyvirus off (i have AVG antyvirus)
OS is windows 7 x64 bits with licence

Firstly Wrong thread, secondly you need to go onto ur AVG Antivirus and add your mir folder to the Exceptions list located in Options, once this is done your error should be fixed and the mir2.exe won't be deleted.

mir2.exe is NOT a virus, just virus scanners pick it up as one.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Firstly Wrong thread, secondly you need to go onto ur AVG Antivirus and add your mir folder to the Exceptions list located in Options, once this is done your error should be fixed and the mir2.exe won't be deleted.

mir2.exe is NOT a virus, just virus scanners pick it up as one.[/QUOTE]

due to them connecting to other internet locations

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

mir2.exe is NOT a virus, just virus scanners pick it up as one.[/QUOTE]

due to them connecting to other internet locations

both you are wrong

its picked up like due to the way the exe is packed

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Its packed similar to how virus's are packed, so its been flaged as a virus

it can be packed w/o it bein seen as a virus

/ben

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
LOL.. please take this to PMs :) as mods say.. anyways i will keep you lot in update.