HeLiOs DM2+ [x200 Exp]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sounds good 2 have a high exp server for dm2 for once, are the item stats also gonna be high with instant pots? or normal pots?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Was wondering the same thing, but if the stats aren't high aswell then i'd of thought that would be a bit dum cause imagine being lvl....erm 100+? and u have 12-80 DC or sumit lol

EDIT: Oh and it would be great to have instant pots, they make the most interesting wars :P

BUT lol....

If the stats r going to be high, the instant pots will need to be put in, as with normal pots u can't withstand 500+ DC attacks.

but if the stats r going to be low, the u can use normal pots.

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Highish stats not super high stats, and no instant pots they ruin it...

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Rampage, in the first post it says by the end of the week :P

Hopefully he can edit the first post with a lot more information soon :D
Only problem with DM2+ is that it doesnt yet support extra mon.wil's or does it now? Havent been keeping track of the progress thedeaths making on the files.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Highish stats not super high stats, and no instant pots they ruin it...

Instant pots don't always ruin it, AlphaFrozen files used them and they were 1 of the most successful server versions

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Instant pots don't always ruin it, AlphaFrozen files used them and they were 1 of the most successful server versions

Oh es I thought you ment instant pots such as the ones on solid server. But I will do like the Elixiers that used to be on kentoku

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
erm ive always wondered if u can make heal, heal instantly seeing as on high exp server heal becomes useless lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Heal is useless on most servers anyway lol, it was only useful on Euro cause u'd have 3-4 Taos healing 5-6 other players, on these theres not really enough people around to do the same thing.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i do miss the fights on good old 1.4 alphafrozen style servers :(

Was wondering the same thing, but if the stats aren't high aswell then i'd of thought that would be a bit dum cause imagine being lvl....erm 100+? and u have 12-80 DC or sumit lol

EDIT: Oh and it would be great to have instant pots, they make the most interesting wars

BUT lol....

If the stats r going to be high, the instant pots will need to be put in, as with normal pots u can't withstand 500+ DC attacks.

but if the stats r going to be low, the u can use normal pots.

true but at liek lvl100 u have about 4k hp, with like dc400 wouldnt be 2 bad with normal pots. if its instant pots u need liek 1k dc odd.

i do agree instant pots make for best wars, but u gotta get the balance right. only thing with instant pots is u cant kill wiz vs wiz,cause of shield and attacks jsut not being fast enuff. only way imo 2 make it better is 2 give all 3 class's shield, then increase MC alot

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
i do miss the fights on good old 1.4 alphafrozen style servers :(

true but at liek lvl100 u have about 4k hp, with like dc400 wouldnt be 2 bad with normal pots. if its instant pots u need liek 1k dc odd.

i do agree instant pots make for best wars, but u gotta get the balance right. only thing with instant pots is u cant kill wiz vs wiz,cause of shield and attacks jsut not being fast enuff. only way imo 2 make it better is 2 give all 3 class's shield, then increase MC alot

Actually u can make the delay of casts to 0, but yeh usually with high stat servers all classes need to have Shield lol, a War V War, u get smashed in really easily without shield

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Actually u can make the delay of casts to 0, but yeh usually with high stat servers all classes need to have Shield lol, a War V War, u get smashed in really easily without shield
ye but even with delay at 0 bolt sitll isnt as fast or powerful as thrust with max a.speed, mainly cause it cuts threw shield

many high stats servers become unbalanced when they dotn give war+taos shield, and they just get smashed 2 bits cause of it. where a wiz with a pro and shield is unstopable lol

LazyEyeFred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005
yes strido... u noob oh and btw i love what u have done to my signature lolz

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
When is this server going to be released, i cant wait for it to come out sounds wicked, going to be first High status 2.3 hope its good.

How long till its up mate?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
When is this server going to be released, i cant wait for it to come out sounds wicked, going to be first High status 2.3 hope its good.

How long till its up mate?
not tryin 2 be a prik here but.... how can it sound wicked when the only info thats been given is that it'll be a high stat server with x200 exp and possible instant pots? lol