HeLiOs DM2+ [x200 Exp]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
not tryin 2 be a prik here but.... how can it sound wicked when the only info thats been given is that it'll be a high stat server with x200 exp and possible instant pots? lol

As i like high status server and instant pots? a ****ing money could of worked that one out "Meight"

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
need a time and date when this is gonna be up. 1 week ago doesnt give me much information. also i hope you have an event for the server planned? nothing better than starting the server with an event to bring items/cash into the game, because it gives people that buzz and keeps them playing.

nothing too unbalancing, though. maybe some nice rares from an npc that can only be accessed when all event balls are collected.

Also if you want people to continue playing you need to get the hooked from the start. starting the server off with nothing going on no events or anything isnt much of an incentive to get them to log on. so a great event and you get 60+ people in one day and your server will take off

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
need a time and date when this is gonna be up. 1 week ago doesnt give me much information. also i hope you have an event for the server planned? nothing better than starting the server with an event to bring items/cash into the game, because it gives people that buzz and keeps them playing.

nothing too unbalancing, though. maybe some nice rares from an npc that can only be accessed when all event balls are collected.

Also if you want people to continue playing you need to get the hooked from the start. starting the server off with nothing going on no events or anything isnt much of an incentive to get them to log on. so a great event and you get 60+ people in one day and your server will take off

Oh shut up, the server will be up when its up, and im sure Lyncus & Ash will sort out any unbalanced on any items/mobs, Also most likley to be testers on there.
And with post servers there is a forum with a "Report Bugs Here" Section.
So just be patient and let him work any meby the server will be up a little earlyer.

/HabTrix

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
lol ye calm down, if they are working on it let thet do it eheheh, ^_^ cmon guys have a good work and dnt worry we eill be patient.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Oh shut up, the server will be up when its up, and im sure Lyncus & Ash will sort out any unbalanced on any items/mobs, Also most likley to be testers on there.
And with post servers there is a forum with a "Report Bugs Here" Section.
So just be patient and let him work any meby the server will be up a little earlyer.

/HabTrix

I'm not involved in the server team. If you mean another Ash, just ignore this. :P

How is the server coming along now then lyncus?

/Ash

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
That's right, tell people to shut up when they ask sensible questions! get lost you little kid, and let the grown ups converse.

and hahahaahahahahahaah@candyman name..you actually wasted time making that name after a film that was utter ****e.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
That's right, tell people to shut up when they ask sensible questions! get lost you little kid, and let the grown ups converse.

and hahahaahahahahahaah@candyman name..you actually wasted time making that name after a film that was utter ****e.

You saying that he's a little kid, yet you try and make an insult from a forum name?

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
You saying that he's a little kid, yet you try and make an insult from a forum name?

hes right tho. its just a forum name =/. more childish to make insults about forum names lol.

Eh life's a *****, ill get over it.. only a web site full of geeks.

must mean ur a geek too then :).

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Sonic zip it u nugget. (Y) thats one you wont forgett meight :)
lol cant belive ppl r still doin "(Y)".. i started doin that ages ago on priv servers around foundation (by iceman) sorta time then did it on euro, and oh look every1 copied lol :eek:

as for u 2 arguein about whos more childish ... lol -.- lets try stay on topic instead? :P

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Lmao id be stupid not to try this server. The exp rate i think will be rly fun to play.

Count me in :)