Hello Atomicide......

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Racist little scum, they should be banned right away and maybe someone go down to where he lives and kick the living **** out off him, cheeky little ****s.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Hellsblade was romanian, and probably deserved it. I've got nothing against Albanians personally, and as for immigrants, I don't mind them as long as they're not here to leech from our system.

There's a large polish community here in Northern Ireland now, and loads of morons are complaining they took all the jobs. This statement is correct, however the people complaining about this are the jobless ****s who haven't looked for work in 15 years and still don't intend to. All the poles where I worked pulled their weight and did their job.

There are ****s in our society who are 10 times worse than the immigrants, like the filthy scrotebags known as chavs who not only leech the system in terms of benefits, but cost the system in terms of crime and vandalism.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Apparently not, we spell the word "like as "lke" now. But seriously quoting and correcting is ****ing retarded lol, we need some hardcore flames!

I only did it because he was obviously trying to look sophisticated =P

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
EloelMeight - did u say your initial reaction to someone taking a photo of you is to stick your middle finger up at them? thats pretty lame in my eyes - sounds like your the gangster

Vinny_1

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2008
aww i did already say hai once but C0ckhelm deleted my post again :(

I know, he does need a life.

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Im not a racist, I just dislike any imigrant, & when it comes to bestbet, he is an idiot.

Also, round my way, it's white british only. The way this country should be, even though 52% of people living here arent English.
No where is white britsh only you dick head.

What an egotistical prick you really are and I bet your not even true white Anglo ether. Opps sorry forgot, even the Anglo Saxons are "NOT" true native to this country. Did you not ever learn anything at school you jumped up little prick. I can guarantee this now, I know this. You’re not true from the country and in fact you yourself are an immigrant. Romans invaded this country, Anglo Saxons did, Vikings did, you want me to carry on and then see how true white British you are.

Oh and do me a favor and the rest of the forum, say something nasty to an admin or mod so you get banned. I’m fed up of reading you racist ****.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
No where is white britsh only you dick head.

What an egotistical prick you really are and I bet your not even true white Anglo ether. Opps sorry forgot, even the Anglo Saxons are "NOT" true native to this country. Did you not ever learn anything at school you jumped up little prick. I can guarantee this now, I know this. You’re not true from the country and in fact you yourself are an immigrant. Romans invaded this country, Anglo Saxons did, Vikings did, you want me to carry on and then see how true white British you are.

Oh and do me a favor and the rest of the forum, say something nasty to an admin or mod so you get banned. I’m fed up of reading you racist ****.

Yes it is, my home town.

Read your first sentence and got extremely bored, gg.

[Shadow] is 1 bad mofo

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
As did your parents.

You think im gonna sit and read a load of crap which he has made bigger than normal text size? He obviously is trying to get my attention, therefore i will not allow him to have it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
As did your parents.

You think im gonna sit and read a load of crap which he has made bigger than normal text size? He obviously is trying to get my attention, therefore i will not allow him to have it.

So if it was in normal size which i think it is, its just been in Italic, you would read it? Seriously mate grow the **** up.

As RedDragonX said "Failed" once again.