Hello guys, how's things going?

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
So, it's been many years since I used to frequent LOMCN and it actually surprises me to see some familiar names still around. I'm genuinely wondering how everyone is and how things are going for the community. I spent many happy years playing Mir while I was at school and college. This is just a bit of a trip down nostalgia lane.

Looking back at my old accounts and even this one for that matter, dear god... some of the posts I made and things I said are beyond cringing. I was young and stupid I guess. So, how's everyone doing?

- Demix / Sparx / Sparx14

I can promise you if you look at some of the old "Sparx" posts they will make you cringe as much as they make me. On a side note, A lot of the later more aggressive posts were from an old "friend" whom took my account when I left.

Anyway, it's nice to see the community is still alive!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
DeMiX™;893211 said:
Looking back at my old accounts and even this one for that matter, dear god... some of the posts I made and things I said are beyond cringing. I was young and stupid I guess.

You're not the only one ;)

Don't know you but welcome back

p.s. as you can see ^ not everyone has grown up in that time ;)

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
forever young, and some people ^ never change -.-

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
DeMiX™;893211 said:
Looking back at my old accounts and even this one for that matter, dear god... some of the posts I made and things I said are beyond cringing. I was young and stupid I guess. So, how's everyone doing?

Weren't we all, lol.

unsurprisingly, there are many people who'm have yet to grow up and still spout the same crap every day. Welcome back, enjoy the nostalgia trip.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
haha when i'm bored I often sit and read through old posts.

How smart I (And others) thought we were back in 2004 :D

Welcome back Demix, you back for good or just a passing visit?

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
You're not the only one ;)

Don't know you but welcome back

p.s. as you can see ^ not everyone has grown up in that time ;)

Thanks, and indeed. I see all familiar names too quick is nice. I do remember you a little. You were rather notorious back then weren't you? :P

Tai has changed. Quite a lot.

He's less of an annoying barsutard now.

haha, I remember you too I think JealY and lol xD well at least people can still have fun I guess!

Weren't we all, lol.

unsurprisingly, there are many people who'm have yet to grow up and still spout the same crap every day. Welcome back, enjoy the nostalgia trip.

Very true! and haha I see. Still the feel of LOMCN was always one of drama with some childish behaviour thrown in. I couldn't imagine this place as a completely mature community, no matter how old the members get. Thanks for the welcome! Your name seems familiar too.

haha when i'm bored I often sit and read through old posts.

How smart I (And others) thought we were back in 2004 :D

Welcome back Demix, you back for good or just a passing visit?

Oh I know right? lol! We had some good times though. Good old AlphaOmega, and our Soma days while we were at war with Dan and RageZone :P I can't believe how long it's been. Thanks for the welcome by the way Karl! If I recall I have you on Facebook anyway :P I wasn't aware you were still on the scene here! I like that the place has the same feel it used to. I had assumed things would be either completely different or LOMCN would have been gone completely.

While I'm posting here, who would I ask in regards to a change to my username? It actually pains me to see that I did alternating caps when I made this account. I would be happy with just Demix with or without the ™ :P

anyway, thanks for making me feel welcome guys!

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
DeMiX™;893397 said:
Oh I know right? lol! We had some good times though. Good old AlphaOmega, and our Soma days while we were at war with Dan and RageZone :P I can't believe how long it's been. Thanks for the welcome by the way Karl! If I recall I have you on Facebook anyway :P I wasn't aware you were still on the scene here! I like that the place has the same feel it used to. I had assumed things would be either completely different or LOMCN would have been gone completely.

You do have me on FB, and Steam I think.

Lol i'd forgotten about the Soma thing. Speaking of that, SomaDev releasing at the end of this month, that may consume a couple hours of my life again.

I've not been around that frequently, coming and going all the time. Still keep coming back tho :( Cant another game grab our attention? :D

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
You sure you want that name changing?

Yes please Tai, if that's possible it would be great ^^

You do have me on FB, and Steam I think.

Lol i'd forgotten about the Soma thing. Speaking of that, SomaDev releasing at the end of this month, that may consume a couple hours of my life again.

I've not been around that frequently, coming and going all the time. Still keep coming back tho :( Cant another game grab our attention? :D

Ah yeah, indeed I do, and I know right? Mir is just a part of my childhood I guess. I still think I will waste a fair few hours more playing now I know that there are still others who play. Ah nice, I hadn't heard about the Soma stuff, I will check it out! I always did love their crafting system back then hehe =]

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I preferred the old Tai, he was more FUN.

As for you Demix, I don't remember you but enjoy reminiscing.