Hello LOMCN been a long time :)

Join Discord

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
noone probably remembers me but hello all its been hell of a long time since i was last here lol. just curious as to if theres any decent mir2 servers alive. i remember the good old days of oldskool , nemesis and many other great servers that unfortunately eventually died down.

peace /Tah

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
used to be battling for the top lvl when nemesis first came out lol, proper geek :P . brill server whens it coming back? lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I remember seeing your avatar as you were just above me on the member list..that's about it though!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
4heros is the successor of oldskool, log on and give it ago, highest usercount server out, must be doing something right.

and ye i remember u.. but then again i knew u back in 1.4 in our 1st guild lol.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
lol ' furian thats bull as i played for ages didnt donate a penny and got on well with ben but lets not turn this into anuva arguement about bens server every post i go onto turns into a slaggin match

On Topic: Welcome back

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You dont need to donate, plenty of players are at the peak levels without donating, foxo, splinta, theia are all amoungst the highest levels ingame and dont donated a penny.

as for the the say something wrong part, dont cry to me then give me abuse about donations or some other crap, as yes, u will obv receive a ban as ur givin the admin abuse. thing that rule is the same on all servers really.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Can you stop calling it a donation, when its selling pixels for money.

Sure.

You do not need to purchase any thing from the fourheroes gameshop in order to catch up to people ingame.
Purchasing does give you an advantage, but nothing that will make you godly.

End of discusion!?