Hello Mir3

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I didn't really wish to do one of these threads but it feels I am being forced to, as a lot of the mir 3 community knows a few threads / topics are being locked / cleaned up and i'd rather not leave speculation to go around.

The mir 3 community has been scammed as of late by two members in particular : Tkila / Taifun, to help the mir 3 community we imposed a ban on advertisements by these guys here. Avenge Mir has been accused of being in the same league, so it's under investigation for about a week, if anything comes back then the bans enforced on the sever, if not then it's clear to advertise.

WHAT IS NOT HELPING: People making multiple advertisement threads, chat threads. If anything it's just a hindrance. I am trying to help the mir 3 community because their ARE people who aren't as wise with money. This is a fact. I know a lot of you may turn around and say "so? who cares?" we do, because we're a body to advertise Legend Of Mir, if someone gets scammed, it falls on us aswell. As we've allowed X person to advertise.

So please hold on the pitchforks for a while. Hope this helps clear up a few matters.

/Czeldabolg
(Spoken on behalf of myself).

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
avenge is not even being ran by the same person now and the past avenge 3.55 was up for atleast a year.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
This is my point TDID, i've been given multiple views, some saying they are some they aren't. That's why it's an investigation. Spamming the mir 3 section chat with advertisements and go here then vulgarities (Which has happened this morning) is not allowed however.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
However, jumping to conclusions and penalising a player from advertising the server is not allowed either?
As long as they have the required information. In my eyes its a different owner meaning a new start?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Not once has a thread gone through with the required information, not once has AVENGE mir advertised on behalf of THEM. That I can 100% confirm now as i'm the one that goes through them lol. The thread was locked in upcoming and they were told to make one in the correct section.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
penalising a player from advertising the server is not allowed either?
This my reasons for deleting advertisments, this is against the rules and has been for many years, server adverts are up to the server owners whcih as of yet hasnt been the case, if a server wishes to advertise then its up to the server owner to advertise, not the players

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Names that's have advertised so far : Relentless, FlawlessKiller & Someone else. Three threads created in the advertisement area as they seem not to understand that an advert has to be accepted by a smod or admin first (i think?). Hope that helps.

R3L3NTL3SS

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2013
Deleting threads and infracting people is not allowed untill you warn them, also i have screenshots of you saying i was right and you cannot do this ?
idfa80.jpg

There ya go, and please Czelda unban me on my other account i did nothing wrong, all that should of been done was a warning.

Attachments

• Geordiehc proof.JPG
    Geordiehc proof.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 123

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
no need to screenshot, you can copy and paste like i have been doing in mod section :)

I like how you miss out half the conversation as well to make me look bad lol, dont worry its all in the mod section

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
  • The Infraction System
  • Staff may infract users for braking ANY of these rules
  • Staff are recommended to 'Warn' users rather than infract, especially first time offenders.

R3L3NTL3SS

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2013
dont you understand, he dont like LOSING PLAYERS ON HIS OWN SERVER

---------- Post Merged at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:42 PM ----------

no need to screenshot, you can copy and paste like i have been doing in mod section :)

I like how you miss out half the conversation as well to make me look bad lol, dont worry its all in the mod section

I missed about 4 lines out, so okay put them in there :P

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
dont you understand, he dont like LOSING PLAYERS ON HIS OWN SERVER
My server has 0 impact on my modding of lomcn, as a community memebers for many many years as well, i want to promote other server, i couldnt care a lessif i had 1 or 100 players, Im here to help anyone wanting to start a server or learn or already have a server, this is proved by my continbous work on these forums, and also allowing the facebook platform to advertise on my mir 3 facebook pages which most servers have gladly taken full advantage of. I have nothing to hide and have no grudges

R3L3NTL3SS

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2013
your server has 0 impact ???, BULLSHIT!. and for your playercount you would be crying if you lost players because your server is purely donations and you allso bug server and make everyone lose there WeCASH so you can get more donations.. tbf i cant be really arsed with you, your a fat **** who removes posts so he can get players on his own server, and you also said your playercount has raised since avenge came up, ( DUE TO YOU NOT ALLOWING IT TO ADVERTISE ON HERE PRICK ) the only thing your good at is taking the piss and talking bullshit, and i know im gunna get banned of here for this but im telling the truth and Czelda please check out his facebook for BM355 you will see many time the server has bugged and people lost items and he does **** about it.

Goodluck Czelda and have fun :)

**** you geo, go delete more adverts like your good at.

(p.s all tutorials i made will be removed)

BYEBYE LOMCN

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Right, may as well be straight about this: The rumours so far : "it's a tkila sever" - that's 2 people "it's a MasterQ" server - one. "It's had nothing to do with either" - one person again.

Two names there have been banned. MasterQ is an old admin ban (had to re-read my PMs for this part) which is nothing to do with me so i won't go any further on that part. However the tkila part is one of MY bans, and the reason being was due to people being scammed. A weeks investigation causing this much drama when not a single one of you has created a correct server advertisement is astonishing.

I've removed one advertisement in specific as it was exactly how R3L3NTL3SS is acting now "Since geo doesn't want the person adverising due to fear of losing members on his server" or some bollocks it started with it was removed. The other three were also missing information. So this then means that players can spam mir 3 chat? No. Rules are still instated here too. That is what GEO has been clearing up. Understand? He has been doing his JOB. Not as a server owner or any bollocks like that.

The sher amount of abuse that is going through however is shocking as I assume most are over the age of 16 by now, if not then fair enough. Kids will be kids, but some of you really need to remember that's it's another person on the side of this conversation. We're not robots. We're just trying to do what is best for you, if avenge posts a server ad by them under their account, with all the details it will go through. I'm sure of that, but it will still be investigated.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Not once has a thread gone through with the required information, not once has AVENGE mir advertised on behalf of THEM. That I can 100% confirm now as i'm the one that goes through them lol. The thread was locked in upcoming and they were told to make one in the correct section.
These rules are not bound to "Mir3 Chat Section" and posts there have been infracted/deleted.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
These rules are not bound to "Mir3 Chat Section" and posts there have been infracted/deleted.

They break different rules m8, have a look, any advertisements at all are not allowed in Mir 3 chat, its meant to be for general Mir 3 chat. I'm sure when people calm down a little they will see that we are jsut preventing people from spamming and no ill intent is meant at all, I mean if we allowed these posts, the past 3 days alone we would have seen over 20 spam threads created about this 1 server

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
If your thread is locked then do NOT make a similar thread about the same topic or a thread about why it was locked outside of the Question and Complaints section of the forum. Failure to abide by this rule will result with an infractiong or a possible temporary ban depending on the discretion of staff.

• LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming or otherwise disrupting any online server/user in any shape of form.
  • LOMCN reserves the right to remove users which merely threaten the operation of online servers.

• Admins may choose to ban a user outright, if they believe infractions will have no effect, or it's urgent.
  • Members are free to ask for an infraction to have a second opinion by complaining within the 'Complaints' forum.
  • Members are advised to communicate directly with the mod/admin who issued the warning/infraction if they are in doubt about a warning/infraction.

One part of global rules

NEW Threads
================

1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisement about a server which is not already being advertised on LOMCN.
1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type
(EI, JoB, PtW/3G, Kings)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([3.55], [Kings])
3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
4. Any new information must be edited into the first post.
5. DO NOT advertise an 'upcoming server', all server advertisements MUST be online or the thread will be deleted. Upcoming servers should go in the upcoming servers forum.

The mir 3 specific rules.

The first part bolded is why thread locks were going on, we literally had 4 threads about one server. Or atleast by the time i'd came back to my computer that was the case, I've deleted three of them and left one unlocked. Mir 3 I shouldn't really think needs discussing but the chat is for a discussion about a server. Advertisements to be in advertisements. If a player asks hey what server? And they go oh try this, fair call. But it's not it's been threads where they've been sole advertisements to try and get added bonuses.

As a fore note: YES I HAVE READ THEIR DAMN FORUM AND I DO KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE DOING IT. But the thing is when you get scolded for it it doesn't mean you should go on a tangent, as many have done so far. Just a few parts covering what has gone on so far you can find all the rules are there and they have been dealt with accordingly.

R3L3NTL3SS

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2013
i basically had all that in my post, only thing wrong was i said " due to geo been a prick and removing Reecews post im posting here"
( what you could of removed and still let the advert be posted )

i also put at the bottum if anything else needs adding ill get in touch with gm and put in it there.

and this is a good point, due to this many people fighting for an advert they must want the server to be advertised and they must like it. how many people do this for other servers???, none lol

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i basically had all that in my post, only thing wrong was i said " due to geo been a prick and removing Reecews post im posting here"
( what you could of removed and still let the advert be posted )

i also put at the bottum if anything else needs adding ill get in touch with gm and put in it there.

and this is a good point, due to this many people fighting for an advert they must want the server to be advertised and they must like it. how many people do this for other servers???, none lol

I think you missed this part

chat is for a discussion about a server. Advertisements to be in advertisements. If a player asks hey what server? And they go oh try this, fair call. But it's not it's been threads where they've been sole advertisements to try and get added bonuses.
I didnt realise that you guys were getting bonus's for advertisements but it explains alot, this is not a good way to get your server recognised, you msut follow the rules that everyone else goes by