HellServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
cool , didnt know ur gonna make ur own server :P

im gonna check it out :D

EDIT - HMMM t'is a alright server but GM's are acting TOO childish tbh and i swear some people have been GM lvled tbh

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Down ATM trying something be up ASAP

DeathsDoor said:
i swear some people have been GM lvled tbh

no1 has been gmleveled, the reason DudeWizard and Cloud are such high levels are, they have been with the server before it went 2 lomcn

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
JealY said:
Down ATM trying something be up ASAP

no1 has been gmleveled, the reason DudeWizard and Cloud are such high levels are, they have been with the server before it went 2 lomcn

ahh ok .. and btw i JUST lagged out >_<

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
im goona give this server ago :ppunk: get it up asap :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor here on jealy's account (im his cousin)
and also im the server hoster... im sorry about the lag out... that was my fault... my pc crashes from time to time..i have no idea what the cause is... it runs fine wen im on games.. but as soon as i hit me desktop or click and short cuts on it 90% of the time it freezes... then crashes...if any1 can help me fiqure out the problem that would be great but im taking it to a computer guy in da next few days... so the server shud be up for good then... but keep trying.. i do host even in this state... so as long as im on mir my pc will not crash so you will get decent playing time :D...

and about the GM's acting childish... well im 16.. and usually bored :D... so i do act a lil childish :P... ill stop :( hope ya all join da server... :D or at least give it a try... we had a total of 9 players on 2day WOO! lol... on 1st day of hostin... is dat good?.. or bad... i dunno.. oO... o wells... well im blabbin on about nowt ere... cuz i want u lot to fink that i know sum@... which i dnt :D... well.. yeah...

GMTaylor

Last edited:

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
been so long since i've played mir been playing Gunz,God of War(ps2) and loads of other pc games
but im acculy going to try this server coz it sounds good unlike loads of others out there
cya on there

/zoro

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Mason said:
carnt w8 till its up :D:D:D

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting intouch with the FireBlade owner? more than other servers... or has that all dried up already? -_-

[Sorry to bring it to this post can reply in pm if he wants lol]

EDIT - I'm going to try this server too when it gets back up ^_^

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Mason said:
get a new host? i can keep it up 24/7 if ur interested add [email protected] to msn
you hope from server to server willing to host - but i don't see many if any being hosted. And if it was ever '24/7' or successfull you'd have alot of servers running by now but i doubt you have.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
the server is up 4 2day.... but mite not be up for a few days after this...hope u enjoy it...
EDIT: HellServer forums are up! click HERE!

GMTaylor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.