HellServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor here...

Ive decided that im keepin the server up all nite and during the day and prob all of the week... so please join if you want :D..

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
have to run to bw coz no cash to teleport there (costs 10k)
takes ages since u have to run past like 500 spiders then u get some kit no money so cant buy pots then its hard to lvl in caves

needs new lvling places not boring old oma caves mines and them lot its to boring to lvl in same old places new maps new mobs what i would suggest

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor here (host)

rite thanks for telling me :D... ive put start gold to 25k... so i fink its enuf for sum pots and to tele to bw... we are duing new maps and mobs atm...and its not hard to level in caves i tink with 16X exp then euro its quite easy.. mobs are a bit tuf.. but dats a down side to the higher exp... hope you play agen :D...

GMTaylor

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
well i will play now with start money is it log in and u get the 25k or starterdude gives it if so then be annoying to thos who have already receved items off him

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
ive changed the thing its yu start with 2500gold u dnt need to get it off starter guy start gold 2500gold for pots etc... and u start in BW not SV hope that helps...

Last edited:

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
ty
maybe u could make a pet npc would help v much but it costs money to buy tho so say like 20k for a oma warr sumet like that :D or if oma warr is to strong say 3yobs

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
lmao dude wizard is gm jealy char lol wot a lier u r dom

anyways nick u shud av come out last saturday and sunday to witton it was awesome u shud av seen all the birds was mint

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
GoD™ said:
ty
maybe u could make a pet npc would help v much but it costs money to buy tho so say like 20k for a oma warr sumet like that :D or if oma warr is to strong say 3yobs

if u do tht it makes taos unplayed unless he makes stats of pets better

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
server is not corrupt... i agree. no pet NPC if u want pets, be a wizz or tao, taos get 3 pets as it is, its x16 exp so its not hard 2 lvl

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
well theres a lvl 40+ wiz with pro and d staff heaven armour and stuff when the second highest level is 31 and her best items is a violet looks abit dodgy to me taos pets suck atm tbh well upto you if you play i kno im not till sum stuff get changed

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor

k the lvl 40+ wizz is a GM's char and hes stopped using that
and the level 31 has been leveling most the night... i was talkin to her watching her in observer... because i had nothing else to do lol...

and she got violet from event today... mirking i think...

/GMTaylor

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor

yeah ive banned all the cheats it shud be alrite now.. until dey all cum bak agen... den ill ban agen... i want a cheat free server most probally as much as u... dey jst annoyin... i even banned a real life m8 cuz he was cheatin... and now hes moanin lol... o wells... hope u carry on playin... :P

GMTaylor

Status
Not open for further replies.