Hellserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
killin hens got 1% a kill is bollox tbh..... got 1 hit everywhere else lol

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
killin hens got 1% a kill is bollox tbh..... got 1 hit everywhere else lol

correctly put... not 'everywhere else'

if you had a little look around u might of found a few easy mobs to lvl on

oma lords are fairly easy.... for 9k xp (event mob about 100 hp)

also rivendale has a 'NoobLvlingMasher' with 150 hp and 4.5k xp

then again if u wanna get lvl50 in 1 day... go elsewhere

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
1 word . . . . . crap . . . . :P , tbh i went on played with my m8 for bout 1hour got lv17 happily killing in oma cave and then we went to town and the gm gave us "Event Kit" . . . the ultimate kit ingame . . . we kill WT several times and now bored, nout to work for etc etc etc . . .kkthnxbye

where the fck is the pet npc its like "oh u cn get pets in the valley of serpents" i go serpent valley . . . .look everywhere all the buildings etc . . . .where the ****!!!!!!!

still waiting for ur home made example of 'better'

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
1 word . . . . . crap . . . . :P , tbh i went on played with my m8 for bout 1hour got lv17 happily killing in oma cave and then we went to town and the gm gave us "Event Kit" . . . the ultimate kit ingame . . . we kill WT several times and now bored, nout to work for etc etc etc . . .kkthnxbye

where the fck is the pet npc its like "oh u cn get pets in the valley of serpents" i go serpent valley . . . .look everywhere all the buildings etc . . . .where the ****!!!!!!!

lol, a gm never gave you "event kit" it was a player who had already completed the event quest, getting items from the event npc again,

bored after killing wt a few times ,, so would i be, thats why there are other lands, caves, temples, other than that on standard euro that you wouldnt find in one hour, there not all on tele npc's.

and obviously you didn't look very well in SV town for the wiz petrental npc, there arn't that many buildings there its not too difficult.

kkthxbye

@darklegend, as thanatos said, u can tele to noob (Rivendell)from bw npc, where there plenty of varied mob to help level, some with higher exp than others.

i dont remember it being advertised as an easy server, but thx for your opinions.

i will just reiterate (use a thesaurus)
this is not an easy levelling server,
you have to work for things,
you have to explore
sometimes, perish the thought, you will need somebody else with you, its called a group

/Jasper

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
i wasnt exactly lookin for a easy server..... didnt see any1 on there for any advice or to ask any1 for some tips.... killin oma lord? u ever tried killin oma lord on a lvl 7 tao? i was literally hittin him for 5 mins and didnt even get to half his hp. i'll give that riven guy a try.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
This was a bit random, but my comp fooked up. Ran 3/4 anti-virus' today and 3 came up with nothing and 1 came up with an error in HELLServer folder. I d/l'ed hell server a long time back now and have only ever used it once, i left it on desktop for some time though doing nothing just taking up space lol but i have never used it, and now i got this error. The problem has been sorted now but i just wondered if anybody else got an error to do with this server...

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
what sort of error? can you be more specific, noboby has mentioned anything on our forums? only problem one player had was when they went to log out, the game exited, no matter how many times he d/l the exe and used it, but that must of been his side, never happened to anybody else?

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
long thsi server been up?
jus woundering as communitys kinds get to know the familliar chars!

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
been up for public use since june (ish) advertised it in july,, delayed advertising on lomcn due to not being able to get serverstat working, but leo let us use a special app, that lets us appear on his server listings.

ps small event this weekend starting friday evening, see the evnt dudeh in BW.

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
been up for public use since june (ish) advertised it in july,, delayed advertising on lomcn due to not being able to get serverstat working, but leo let us use a special app, that lets us appear on his server listings.

ps small event this weekend starting friday evening, see the evnt dudeh in BW.

ty m8 am i gonna need the downloads on ur sig aswell as full client?

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
nope, link takes you to filefront, theres a full client there, HellFull 3.0 and in the updates to 3.0 folder theres 2 small updates,, 3.1 (some maps) and 3.2 (minimap file) also on the main page is just the exe, if u want to just see whats what, although u wont be able to get into rivendell (noob place) without full client,

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
nope, link takes you to filefront, theres a full client there, HellFull 3.0 and in the updates to 3.0 folder theres 2 small updates,, 3.1 (some maps) and 3.2 (minimap file) also on the main page is just the exe, if u want to just see whats what, although u wont be able to get into rivendell (noob place) without full client,

i got the full client off start of thread! that not same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.