Hellserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Event is now under way, see the event dudeh in town for instructions.

Theres an npc tele'ing around bichon province this week, be the lucky 20th person to click on her and add your name to her list, for a prize to be donated each friday!

Every week she shall be moved to a new province or cave/temple

Soon to come Master/Slave npc :)

And Prize tokens in the drop files, 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize tokens.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
ok, mpqh,, see u in game later :)

just been a reboot for hardware maintenance

but up now

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
powercuts lastnight scrapped the PSU, another PSU bought and fitted :) which in turn caught fire lol,, Hard drive removed from server machine, and fitted as a slave in another, files currently being copied across to the original server machine, should be up in 1/2 hour or so. event will continue for the next few days or so, so make hay whilst the sun shines.

and maps i will look at uploading somewhere. :)

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
be gr8 if sum 1 cud mirror these files >.< FileFonts sittin at 30kbs >.<

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
merry christmas (or happy holidays for those that find christmas offensive) to all the people that have played and are playing Hell

/jasper and Hellsqueen

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
I'll try this server out, however I'm not expecting miracles.

phew... thats good because we had to 'let go' The Lord Jesus Christ from the server team for making items for other players, ie bread, fishes and wine :p

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
no its true, but we might ask him back,, he does a mean easter event

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
nope full client 4.0 contains everything,, there is an "exe only" to download if players just want to look on server, but obviously items may be messed up, and some maps not accessable. a couple of players have had problems with the 4.0 download, if you do,, post on our forums and we will try to help you out :)

Hellbound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006
nope full client 4.0 contains everything,, there is an "exe only" to download if players just want to look on server, but obviously items may be messed up, and some maps not accessable. a couple of players have had problems with the 4.0 download, if you do,, post on our forums and we will try to help you out :)

Never will I register to a forum hosted on invisionfree, especially with a skin like that.

You should try:

Code:
www.iForumer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.