HellzLoose 2.3 Host Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yes , make sure your using thier EXE, many things look different, although on HellzLoose exe you cannt put psn on belt, mobs will look different, such as lvl 35 Tao pet, with EvilMir exe they look like sand guys, but with HL exe they look like big beastys XD

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
guys tomorrow server will be wipe, and become live, the exp will get more faster ( hope because slow is a bit ****) or slow?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
The Exp will be going back to normal exp atm its 3x norm exp so will be 1/3 of what it is now which tbh is perfect i made 50 on here in less than 2days (which is far to fast) and that was while pissing around n lvling other people the exp is perfect how they had it on 1.9

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
totally agree john, people say its just right, yes because your lvling for about an hour, then kit hunting, if you actually lvled, you would realise its too easy atm and needs to be made slower.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
mmm im just saying normally a private server need offer something different from euro, theres much resson for dnt play euro: need to pay for it and its slower like hell, ppl play private server for play free and have fun, and belive me is not fun when you get lvl 22 in 4 weeks.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
mmm im just saying normally a private server need offer something different from euro, theres much resson for dnt play euro: need to pay for it and its slower like hell, ppl play private server for play free and have fun, and belive me is not fun when you get lvl 22 in 4 weeks.

Firstly this server is completly different to euro the game play is different to quite a few servers level 22 is about 15mins job normally and thats if your slow this is nothing like euro. In 4 weeks id expect to see a few level 60+s.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I'm glad you lot agree with me about the experience.
When I say its 3x atm I think people seem to think its 3x euro mir exp ><
That is far from. I can only describe it as 3x 1.9 HellzLoose.

It will be reset to do so its live. Fixed most of the bugs now. There are the odd ones but they are major and will also be fixed today.
I'm uploading the new objects/tiles so you can see Ice maps and the new maps that will be put on the teleport list sortly ;)

Expect wipe to be around 4pm or later.
Full client will be available later on in the week.
www.HellzLoose.com/files
www.HellzLoose.com/forum

KM