VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Thanks guys, And I agree, Too long. Guess LOMCN has something other dont :P

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Good opinions "opinions like aceholes, everybodys got one.", some MODS due end up failing elohel for reasons known. Prai has been here a while and due agree. I mainly help in Mir 3 as that is what I am familiar with and that is probably why you don't see me in Mir 2 or GOT section much. But that doesn't mean I don't look and read.

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Simple fact is, i'm here to help the community not correct their grammar spellings. a Poll!

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Just make Prai a mod, he has his head screwed on the right way.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i would probably vote ^G0trex for mir2 section.. i actually don't like a lot his rude style way of doing things and saying actually what he thinks but i feel that he has some good basics for the mir2 section and for forum moderating..

btw i would look after someone that can actually make something by himself.. i have seen some votes of people that can complete something only with the help of others.. not sure if this is the best idea..

i would look for someone who has been around for some time and knows what he is doing

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
just look abit on Mir2 Server help section and ull find that he help's people in 1 week more then u helped them from when ur on this forum ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.