Help me!

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
hi i have just found out how to do the cruel dragon db things and i have finished but im using the manual that was in the post from farril and it ses it needs a hing to decode the !setup text thing and there is no setup text..or eiserver.exe with the cruel dragon files.....also when i try doing the dbsrv thing it comes up with win32 error the specified file cannot be found please can someone add me to msn and help me with it please.

[email protected]

please add me and hlp!

/edit also how do i make an account on the cruel dragon ones? and make me gm

/edit have found the setup text and the eiserver thing but when i launch the cruel dragon eiserver.exe it comes up saying ti cannot find the setup and runaddr when they r both in the folder with it please help sum1!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im still not convinced your following the guide. go through each stage, slowly. dont rush it because you want to get a server up, your just making problems for yourself.

Upvote 0

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
i have gone through the guide sllooooowwwwwllllyyyy lol im on the main comp but it has a wireless station for my laptop but the server is on my main pc wud this matter? my 1.4/1.9 and wow private servers work fine

Upvote 0