Help please

smoochy boys on tour

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Rite im wanting to add wings to StateItem armours. Example below.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want the butterfly wings on the magicrobe, what prog should i use ? And any1 got a little guide ?

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle

hhyy.jpg

boom!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Rite im wanting to add wings to StateItem armours. Example below.

I want the butterfly wings on the magicrobe, what prog should i use ? And any1 got a little guide ?

worst wings you could possibly use, over saturated, would look awful in game. but none the less i suggest you use photoshop or try in paint if you dont have it.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Them wings look pretty sick ingame tbh, one of the best sets ive got. Will have a go on paint, if not il have another go with psp, ne1 got a guide for psp ?

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I aint using them wings with that armour, i was using as example. I need a guide as i have tons of armours to match up with wings. Gezza wud u mind posting a little guide plz ? And how can you not like them, they well pwetty :P

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Use photoshop open the armour image, use the lasso tool and go around the armour, ctril c it and open the image with the wings and paiste it on it, you may need to resize the canvase. Takes a few minuites to do, and there most probably a better way to do it but im no photoshop expert.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
This is abit of a stupid question but can you not just add wings to armours any more? Useing the db and a seprate wil file for wings?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Instead of using the lasso tool, if all the wings are as bright as that with a black background, you could use the magic wand... it would save you going all the way around. Then just simply move the wing layer under the armour, simples.