Help Plz Need 2 Files If Poss!!!!!!!

Join Discord

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Hello people i was just woundering where i could find StdItems.DB Monster.DB
Magic.DB with all the new EI and Mir2 Stdlooks sharps everythin PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really do beg on hands and knees if possible send em 2 my email account via email or wait up uk time 9ish 1ish maxium!!!!! 4 me 2 get on MSN!! my new server will be up in the next 2 days if i can get my hands on them 3 DBS and word of no lie i heard of all my cyber cafe members and people from other states say one of the best servers out its been offline playin 4 the last past 4months settin up new maps npcs items but on document waiting 4 new DB files searched everywhere near enough cba doin nomore rofl........Please......Temp gm if u get me the files i need and maybe a few GM powers!!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
moved.

Learn to format your posts better that post is really hard to read...

Chances are people will not hand over there db's I know i wouldnt Your better off doing it yourself

If your using spammys(Blaminators) item patches there should be a text document with them that gives the shapes etc

And when it comes to mobs pritty much everyones mon files are different which is why its so much easier to do your own

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
as the little man above me said EVERYONES DBs are different
and giving out a DB is like giving out your server files (all you item/mobs/magic will be the same as the server you got the DBs from)

also if your where given the DBs from a server you will need the wil/wix files that match up with them as everyone has a diffent set of mobs and items for there server

as said above you are better making them yourself and adding the items and mobs that you want for your server to them

giving out your server DBs is like giving out part of your server and there is not many people who are going to do it