Help

• Thread starter <|~Stonehelm~|>
  • Start date

<|~Stonehelm~|>

We need your hlp as you have probably realised our numbers are decreasingwe need more members so advertise as much as possible :D,if u r members on other forums mention us or put it in ur siggy but only if u r aloud dont go breaking rules :P,

We would very much appreciate this help, it would surely bring about a surge in development :)

Cheers :bounce:

Hate

its going 2 die because of the way ppl treat each other (esp how the new ppl are treated), no because we dont have enough ppl, infact we probally dont have enough ppl due to lots leaving due to the badly run forums and ppls attitudes :)

Pervert

yes that is true hate :)
i might soon leave...cause all the ppl i know left...i only see now new names..:(
and ppl act stupid..

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Hate said:
its going 2 die because of the way ppl treat each other (esp how the new ppl are treated), no because we dont have enough ppl, infact we probally dont have enough ppl due to lots leaving due to the badly run forums and ppls attitudes :)

i agree....... but its not all up 2 the staff........

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
stonehelm read the bleeding mod boards ive already posted a plan and its already under way with the backing of leo crasher and others.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
I agree a few people have left and members to treat each other badly sometimes but im hoping that will all change soon.

Im midway into making a mir guide that explains mir from logging on and playing to conecting to servers etc so that any new people that join lomcn can read it and wil know how to play the game easier.

once this is done myself and a few others will advertise the game on a number of populr mmorpg forums and sites (withint there own rules of course)

And this should boost the mir community even if its just a little bit it would be worth it greatly :)

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
ur right mir is dieing.. i think coz of its age. i mean its been going for what 3 years now. thats along time to be playin and buildin 1 game. even the devlopers didnt take 3 years to build it in the first place lol o.0 i really wanna learn how to build top of the range games then im gonna spend 2 years buildin a game and get it out online freely. i mite even save and pay for game peps to build it for me?!? but where see.. im just fed up with crap games. also i mite be leaving soon, but i do hope lomcn lifts off its knees again.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
3 words... develope. more. games.

i left awhile ago.. simply because, mir bored be too much and now i play a few games and im not bored but because i play those games, i hardly ever check these forums becuase there is not need to as the games a play have nothing to do with lomcn.

the games i play are ultima online, counter-strike and mu online.

try focusing on these or new games...

its time to move on from mir.

Loz. Peace.

/Loz
/EmeriCa

Yu-Gi-Oh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2004
i agree to should get new games forums :P
only reason i come on here is for off topic and the arcade Trying to get a really high score on snake atm got 500+ :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
yea if lomcn expanded futher than Legend Of MiR then i think it would be more popular. e.g. RO, CS, PT and so on and if u make a RO section i have the source and binary =)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I think its purely because Mir is old and dying

people, who have played LoM since Beta have just got bored, given up and left.

Its been out for years now and im suprised its still goin this strong

but isnt LOMCN all about LoM?
That was the idea of the place right...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Its lookin that way...

And there was me hoping to come back to Mir soon... =/

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
I just think that all the ppl that have been around Mir for years are just getting plain bored of Mir and nowt they can do reli.

I mean i know there are alot of servers but in the end u do the same stuff on every server reli dont u.

I think its bleedin dry cause since all the higher and old mir players still around are leavin, theres not ne1 to help the new ppl and when they see older members sayin its gettin borin and crap, new members immediately think this.

We just need summit different to add to me, summit reli big.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I think we should have a MMORPG chatting section and talk about MMORPG's there also me and a few others on www.gamehacking.com have decided to hack a few MMORPG's like lianage we have the right tools and think we can develop some nice servers :D