Hero Mir II Set Intrested?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I been working on a new source from IGE themselfs + client source, if you noticed the IGE sources released in china are pretty buggy, they did that on purpose but they sent me what they could, even the formats of the client Wils which means items are visible.

I started of working with Lifco and Azura but not seen lif on for a few days now and i think azura wants to build the source up for mir3 so am pretty much on my own, i was told not to release the source but i did to both of them and within a couple of hours i was told it was leaked, unlucky for the person who did it i never included the new client source, supports the new wils but it's very incomplete, alot of features have been removed, so just tells me who i can trust with it.

I personally don't want to give up on this but it's alot of work for 1 person so am woundering if they would be used?

The new skills i don't know if you seen them but they are not coded into the source yet but spoke to IGE and they are willing to share it with me.

What have i done so far?
Not much tbh you, mostly source work, done a little server side work but nothing much just yet, alomost finished server gates as i want to do that before i start on the server can see below.
workr.png

gatesl.png

The source WILL be released after sometime, i can't just release it right now after they just sent me it, but yes it will be released.

let me know if you would be intrested in this set because don't really want too waste anymore time doing it if no one wants them.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
It maybe a good idea.

but ppl like having all the systems that mir use in there files and with only a few ppl doing it,it maybe hard to add into this.

but never the less keep up the good work.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It maybe a good idea.

but ppl like having all the systems that mir use in there files and with only a few ppl doing it,it maybe hard to add into this.

but never the less keep up the good work.

My original idea was just to get a basic set out, then il release the source and let the community code what they like but i need to do few updates to catch up to Sdo version.

I hear people dislike the interface so maybe add in the 2.3 interface or something new and nice i don't know yet.

I thinking of building the set of files myself instead of just translating the chinese files, as i wont to get this original as possible be pointless working of chinese set as everything has either been removed or tweaked too much.
I wont just release everything when it's all done as they may take a long time so il start of by releasing certain things so you will be able to login game and test stuff.