Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
people been exploiting and all you do is give warning yet they have gained so much levels and items through exploiting and you dont even ban them niceone GM

stand up for urself or the server will fail and they will carry on exploiting new ways

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I took their gold .. which was like 400 M ..

I'll add quests in Insect / Ghoul Cave (Which contains Azure .. Frozen Kit)

that will help players get better stats to kill higher bosses

That is the best I can do .. About their kits - They actually hunted them ..

Last edited:

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
you took there gold but you didnt delevel them as the gold bought them exp pots to level with which intail gained them items and you didnt even ban them for exploiting where as most server owns ban exploiters

great gamemaster NOT!

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Bit of a joke , you do realise him and all his pals are just mugging you off , exploited to gain cash , which they bought super exp pots with , to lvl and gain kit.

That would be like somebody robbing a bank stealing millions and the police take the cash back but let them keep the mansions and ferraris they bought with the cash.... dumb as ****.

Server will be dead in days cos of this likely.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I took their gold .. which was like 400 M ..

I'll add quests in Insect / Ghoul Cave (Which contains Azure .. Frozen Kit)

that will help players get better stats to kill higher bosses

That is the best I can do .. About their kits - They actually hunted them ..

Rofl!!! Ur letting people exploit the server, and letting them keep their ****, level 1 + a great fook off ;)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i have no idea what that is lol, just wanted to do the quests

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ok not a bad server, easy to catch up, easy to get items to start off all in the shop to get your started.. actually loving a proper high rate being up.. One problem, i have the full client and i can't see my magic shield when i have it up ? I have to go off the buff icon on my top right screen it's a real pain.

Anybody point me in right direction of the magic.wil or w.e so i can copy in from a different #C server.