Heroes

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I didn't think that through :P I would love to know what sylar actually does to those brains...a smoothy perhaps? It's very odd. Just watched ep 16 and nah, sylar is in complete control of his powers - as is peter to my amazement.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Yeh i reckon the sound one might be his downfall. Yumm brain smoothy, remember Sylars origional power is to see how things work, he probably just uses his power to figure out how each person uses their power then copies it.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
IIRC Peters visions also had nathan in them on the ground not just him flying, so it was still showing him absorbing.

----

It was said somewhere that he eats the brains or so but they don't make it official cos its too "gross"

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Are you guys forgetting about Peter's dreams?

Sylar doesn't want to kill innocent people without powers, he just wants to become powerful... there's no justification to back that he would want to blow up new york, he has no need to. The vendetta against claire's family is purely because her dad tried to kill him.

It's not just the painting that shows "someone" blowing up, Peter has a dream that it's him before he even sees the painting. He also had a dream that he would fly off a building in a certain way, and although not fully that did happen... you might want to consider that peter has a small sub-power within his absorbing one that senses the future, or atleast what might happen.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Peters dreams may only be that, dreams. Maybe he is seeing it through sylars eyes. I dont think sylar would do it on purpose as you said he only wants power but he might end up taking too much power and blow up.

He is having difficulties controlling the new sound power, maybe he will have problems controlling the nuclear guys power like he did (remember half of the house being destroyed and the dead doctor).

Also i dont think sylar has vendetta against claires familly, he only wants her powers. If he wanted to kill claires dad he could of done it when he locked him in that cell.

Who knows.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
unless he does infact blow up, making his body go into million of peices around NY. as claire needs to have everything back in its orginal place for her to regenerate(in 1 ep with the stick in her neck.. and also her pushing her ribs back into place

also is it sore for laire everytime she hurts her self, or can she not feel pain?

and i think its peter that blows up new york.

also anyone else thought it was funny with stan lee as the bus driver when hiro was going on the bus :)

and that cool person that can tap into the internetweb i want that :P

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
i watched foirst 2 episodes n im like addicted cba to download em ill go with the weeknights on mondays :)
i like claire who breaks her arms n stuf lol v good

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
ah yeah forgot about stan lee, was funny to see him cameo. good to know heroes has the support of x-men though.

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
hey all i watched 1st 2 eps n im gunna download rest but can someone post like what all the episodes are called starting from number 3 like number 1 was called Genesis , number 2 was dunno v helpful cheers

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
any chance of this coming to germany otherwise ill download the english
episodes

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I can stop time - hehe, it explains so much!
OMFG - Seen it all - fan-fing-tastic

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Hmmmm, maybe Shorty really is a compulsive liar.

I'm being swayed.