Hi I'm trying to make a server to just have fun on.. whats the best guide too follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellothere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2010
I've looked around at different guides but I'm not sure which too follow, i tried to set up a server a couple years ago but failed to get it working, I'm just looking for a decent guide which is easy too follow. Thanks.

hellothere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2010
When i click on the 'Diamond launcher' it just says ''C/:Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir\mir2.exe The specified path does not exist, check the path and try again. Hmm?

How do i get this to work?.

---------- Post added 07-07-2011 at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-07-2011 at 08:52 PM ----------

Ok so i got my server running, now to get mobs on the server... why is there no mobs do i have to enable them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Budzilla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2004
Over There!
Sounds like you'll have to add them in.

Go to /m2server/envir/Mongen.txt

Heres an example...

;Map X Y Name Spead Amount Time
;

Oma1 72 68 Oma 100 150 10

Upvote 0

hellothere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2010
Thanks to all the mods and others for the support, much appreciated for the help.

I have just 1 more question about this DTS, i have it open and I'm not sure how to import this MONGEN file where do i put the mongen file and how do i import it into the database?

I've tried importing using 'Flat File Source' but i get errors, I've tried 'Microsoft Access' but it said Canot start your application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user. (Microsoft JET Database Engine).

Confused.com i have no idea how to work this DTS Wizard

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Bump

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
My DTS wizard isn't working anymore I think I uninstalled a component at some point, but if you have teamviewer I can probably show you how to do it.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
like remote assistance...it enables me to control your pc (but obviously you can watch what i do)

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Get teamviewer from google it's easy to set up. I'll add you to msn when I get home from work in half hour or so

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.