Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Sorry, no idea what went off about the event. Going to have a look at it all now. Quick reboot needed also which will take place in a few moments.

Sorry about all of that guys.

Reactions: Smidge

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Dont worry, i was just being a turd ¬.¬.

/Dench.

Last edited:

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Is this server ever going to get PR/MR ?

Seriously 1/3 hits or even 1st hit you get Slowed or Parad. . . .getting boring now.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Is this server ever going to get PR/MR ?

Seriously 1/3 hits or even 1st hit you get Slowed or Parad. . . .getting boring now.

Not being funny but you sound like a broken record mate. Not so long ago you complained about the server saying "it's so boring, cba" etc etc and was on the next day. I swear you go out of your way to complain just to be annoying. No PR / MR is not in the immediate plans for the server.

We are going to be working on the new rebirth / rebuild system soon as people seem to be reaching a good level again now. Also in the pipelines are a lot more leveling caves and some more bosses to keep you all busy.

Thanks.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Not being funny but you sound like a broken record mate. Not so long ago you complained about the server saying "it's so boring, cba" etc etc and was on the next day. I swear you go out of your way to complain just to be annoying. No PR / MR is not in the immediate plans for the server.

We are going to be working on the new rebirth / rebuild system soon as people seem to be reaching a good level again now. Also in the pipelines are a lot more leveling caves and some more bosses to keep you all busy.

Thanks.

Broken record ? heh funny one. :lol anyway no need to get on your high horse.

Ah right nice balanced server then :S :S :S :S

-------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to new updates.

Thanks.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Not being funny but you sound like a broken record mate.

Surely that means there is a problem. If its still concerning people.
I played this server way back, it was a problem then.
If nothings changed I can only imagine how big of an issue it is now.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
GM - can you make 1 bill chests please. . . .

1bill chest - 2 500m chest = 1bill chest (@exchange) \/ unchest - click 1bill chest changes in to 2 500m chests in to bag. . .

/Ult

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Surely that means there is a problem. If its still concerning people.
I played this server way back, it was a problem then.
If nothings changed I can only imagine how big of an issue it is now.

I'd consider it a problem if more than one person had moaned about it but it's only ever UltSpeed that does at the moment.

There is now a level 140+ rebirth leveling map on the Teleport NPC. Good exp and packed on a big map. We are currently sorting the stage 2 rebirth system for thosse who are getting to the correct level. We are considering doing a "treasure hunt" type of feature which we need to discuss before giving away too much information.

HiddenMistGM

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Crafting Idea

As gold is completely useless on this server, thought of some crafting ideas, to make gold worth while also give us something to do, but of course add other stuff of your choice, this is just random things I thought off (Ruff idea).

PoisonOrb

- 10 EvilMir Scrolls

- 2 Poison Shards (Have to add to server.)

- 5 Of each class orb DC/MC/SC

- (3) 500m Chests

- 5 Mutant/Squid Scrolls

FreezingOrb

- 10 EvilMir Scrolls

- 2 Freezing Shards (Have to add to server.)

- (3) 500m Chest

- 5 Mutant/Squid Scrolls

EnduranceOrb

- 10 EvilMir Scrolls

- 2 Endurance Shards (Have to add to server.)

- (3) 500m chests

- 5 Mutant/Squid Scrolls

DisillusionOrb

- 10 EvilMir Scrolls

- 2 Disillusion Shards (Have to add to server.)

- 5 of each class orb DC/MC.SC

- (3) 500m chests

- 5 Mutant/Squid Scrolls

Was also thinking about Marbles, PoisonMarble/FreezingMarble/EnduranceMarble/DisillusionMarble

Will think of more stuff later, this just a quick time of the moment idea.

What you all think ? - Is is doable ?

Thoughts please.

/Ult

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
What about this server. is still online??

yes the server is online

ALSO 1.5X EXP TILL MIDNIGHT AND ALSO MAYBE SOME LIL INVASIONS TO SEE HALLOWEEN OFF

Plus 3 new skills Added:

Whirlpool, decent damage long range mass hitting spell with no delay for wizards
AuraBlast, High dmg multiple mob hitting spell similar to cyclone, for undead mobs but for Taoists
WarriorPuri,Capped at level 1 and high mp usage

Last edited:

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009
sort it out we dont need RB 2, and u dont need some healer pet FFS, and rusted pro/para for rb 2?? wtf maybe make it harder to lev at rb 2 and get 50 dc buff or something stop giving geeks priority, heading in a bad direction.

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ellmo can u change the RB 2 level ? tao 180 and warr 190 and wizz 200

and tao reall hard level up to 200 >.< think it

Ellmo got same player say make RB2 change the robe ac amc plz u see them use back rb1 stat more good

RB2 free para and pro for ? them all use cash buy out pro and para out i see change to KIt more good para and pro cannot repair no use jest 5dura plz change it

RB2 got player say HP and MP suck change it

Thx alot

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
The "RustedPara/Pro" are low dura and non repairable. It's just a small reward for rebirthing. You also get a 60 DC/MD/SC buff. The armour you get is designed as a low level rebirth 2 item. There will plenty of RB2 kit to hunt for.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

sort it out we dont need RB 2, and u dont need some healer pet FFS, and rusted pro/para for rb 2?? wtf maybe make it harder to lev at rb 2 and get 50 dc buff or something stop giving geeks priority, heading in a bad direction.

Do you honestly think that people will sacrifice 100+ levels to rebirth for 50 DC and then have to level back up at a much slower rate? People need a reason to want to rebirth and it's a way for us to keep the level cap lower. Nobody wants to have 300+ characters running about, trust me.

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
so mean RB2 item can hunt out ? i see u set it for player more good u make boss drop rb kit ?.. LOLZ...

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
I have no sound, is this normal or??

The Wav (sound) folder should have been downloaded with the autopatcher. If not let me know and I will upload it for you matey.

Should be a few updates in today. Sorry for the lack of time I have been on. Haven't been too well as of lately.

HiddenMistGM

Status
Not open for further replies.