Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
What upload speed you getting HiddenMist? And how big are the files you are uploading in parts...with this you can work out an ETA of the upload.

dude ...it will get done when its done .. stop naggin let the guy do his work ..then it will be ready ...tbh id make u all wait another day ... just for the naggin.. so pls STFU

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

i like pie!!!

We have all waited this long im sure we can go a bit longer. Its like the start of an f1 race.. The lights light up one by one, then the wait for them to vanish... Adrenalin builds and builds we all wait with baited breath. Then bam the lights go out and its go time. Then we wait to see what unfolds.

yea man :p

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
triple x, He is uploading a client which takes no part of himself to do anything, it does not take 1 second to post what I asked which I am willing to do the harder part of working out an ETA which benefits everyone, obviously it's done when it's done but people wanna know?

Also please redefine your idea of "nagging", I'm asking simple questions not begging to put it up.

Plus you need to learn some manners...all I see you do is say STFU and rage at people.

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
triple x, He is uploading a client which takes no part of himself to do anything, it does not take 1 second to post what I asked which I am willing to do the harder part of working out an ETA which benefits everyone, obviously it's done when it's done but people wanna know?

Also please redefine your idea of "nagging", I'm asking simple questions not begging to put it up.

Plus you need to learn some manners...all I see you do is say STFU and rage at people.

then im joining triple x STFU sick of u goin on with urself u think u know better can do better go sort ur own server out ffs

hiddenmist will be up when its up throwin random questions and moanin is not gonna make it come any faster...

lee under stress as it is he tryed so hard to get it up sooner but hasnt so like i said in earlier post go find somethin to do leave hiddenmist team to it get on with it................

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
The **** is it with people on this forum and raging at people for asking simple questions?

Some people are so stupid it's unreal.

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
yup i agree with the above 2 posts stop bloody nagging but i will say im gonna put a new shower in instead of having a **** less sticky :)

just have a shower lol keep u cool / calm lol

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

The **** is it with people on this forum and raging at people for asking simple questions?

Some people are so stupid it's unreal.

blah blah blah blah we not stupid just sick of u goin on...............

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I'm not the one going on, you all rage at me for asking a question which benefits everyone? Wheres the sense in that?

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
im a bit off a noob i know (feel free to rage at me :D)

does it really take like 4 hours to upload? :S

If I was uploading from my PC, we'd be in trouble as I am capped to 2meg broadband due to my area!

My partner in crime is the one doing the uploading and he has decent net.

I'll find out exactly where we are in the upload and let you all know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hidden Mist team.

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Ive heard a lot of people are going to try and speedcheat on this server hope u have a good eye for these things.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
why don't you name and shame? flush them out before they try it. i wish i even knew how to speed cheat then i might be as fast as a normal player. FMI (**** my internet)

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Ive heard a lot of people are going to try and speedcheat on this server hope u have a good eye for these things.

I've tested every speed cheat there is and yes I do have a good eye for it. I also have zero tolerance for people who cheat.

There will be no warnings, anyone found cheating will have their accounts deleted.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: kelvin09

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
I dont get why people are waiting to speed cheat this server..... all other servers out atm are pretty boring,, this is the best shot at a gd server with a decent user count so anyone just sat waiting to speed cheat plz just do us a favour n fk off now.... n stop trying ur best to kill the mir community off completely

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
I've tested every speed cheat there is and yes I do have a good eye for it. I also have zero tolerance for people who cheat.

There will be no warnings, anyone found cheating will have their accounts deleted.

Thanks for the heads up.

way to go...... we dont want cheaters on hiddenmist nice to hear u got a good eye lol

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I dont get why people are waiting to speed cheat this server..... all other servers out atm are pretty boring,, this is the best shot at a gd server with a decent user count so anyone just sat waiting to speed cheat plz just do us a favour n fk off now.... n stop trying ur best to kill the mir community off completely

well said...........do one u losers says alot if u have to cheat in a game................so so sad

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Cheaters make me laugh, the majority that cheat are still poor, nothing stopping a tao putting a curse on your head, game over for you.

/Bench

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Anyway on a brighter note ..........

LEVEL 25 Tao lookin 4 guild

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

o btw im equal highest ingame

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Anyway on a brighter note ..........

LEVEL 25 Tao lookin 4 guild

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

o btw im equal highest ingame

What you chirping about?

/Bench

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
u my dealer or somthing?

nah just wanted to point out i was equal highest level, b4 ne1 got the chance to do any lvlin,,, its probably my only chance to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.