Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
sorry hidden but i just cant play your server >.< its nothing against you its just to me a mir 2 server shudnt be played in this way, with new kits kit every 5 levels and with the cave system as it is, just my personal opinion m8. im sure if i liked playing mir this way tho itd b a gr8 server

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Servers really laggy keep getting bad spikes. . .

Will there be anymore Leveling caves I mean just for leveling no boss no drops if must, just level in BugCave with poor amount of mobs just boring.

/Ult

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Lack of leveling caves..taos can only lvl in bug cave solo, we grp up to go to a higher cave and ends up being same exp as bug cave solo.

Needs more caves with more exp from mobs.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Servers really laggy keep getting bad spikes. . .

Will there be anymore Leveling caves I mean just for leveling no boss no drops if must, just level in BugCave with poor amount of mobs just boring.

/Ult

I can assure you there's no lag server side. If you have lag it's your end mate. The dedi is overkill for a Mir server big time. You my want to talk to your ISP. Yes we'll add some straight leveling caves. I have made a list of everything people have told me about that needs looking into and will fix it all as fast as I can. Thanks for the feedback people.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
I can assure you there's no lag server side. If you have lag it's your end mate. The dedi is overkill for a Mir server big time. You my want to talk to your ISP. Yes we'll add some straight leveling caves. I have made a list of everything people have told me about that needs looking into and will fix it all as fast as I can. Thanks for the feedback people.

I'm very sure it wasn't me, other people I asked was getting it as well but no Lag now.

Leveling caves good! ^_^

Bug I think well Lights not working with certain Armour's (SteelArmour) Wear torch no light :S

/Ult

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Wizards need looking in to there seriously ****.
LOL! Wiz's are brilliant mate.... What are you level 25 and not tried much more? seriously i enjoy playing as a wiz on here & its brilliant, you just gotta learn to pot & not kill everything in 1 hit.... (Like a wiz is meant to be)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
LOL! Wiz's are brilliant mate.... What are you level 25 and not tried much more? seriously i enjoy playing as a wiz on here & its brilliant, you just gotta learn to pot & not kill everything in 1 hit.... (Like a wiz is meant to be)

Level 56 wiz with FF find them very crap imo Shield level 3 don't last very long tbh :S

Warriors ftw :)

OT : Will there be GTs added anytime soon ?

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
You need a sell anything npc, more areas to level, kit every 7-8 levels, better pets for Taos, pets for wizz, maybe an npc to go and tame/level them. Maybe up CHM damage. I'm only trying to help with the criticism, it's a very fun server to play :) and GM's actually listen to your ideas and implement them very quick as I found out when tdb used my whole mana pool in 3 hits lol and it was corrected less than a minute later :)

Reactions: HiddenMistGM

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Level 56 wiz with FF find them very crap imo Shield level 3 don't last very long tbh :S

Warriors ftw :)

OT : Will there be GTs added anytime soon ?

The GT merchant is already in the files, fill be in town on the next reboot.

As for the other issues with Wizards, I will look into them. Thanks for the feedback.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

You need a sell anything npc, more areas to level, kit every 7-8 levels, better pets for Taos, pets for wizz, maybe an npc to go and tame/level them. Maybe up CHM damage. I'm only trying to help with the criticism, it's a very fun server to play :) and GM's actually listen to your ideas and implement them very quick as I found out when tdb used my whole mana pool in 3 hits lol and it was corrected less than a minute later :)

I won't be having Wizard pets as they definitely don't need them. The selling NPC will be in after next reboot and kits are every 10 levels after 50. CHM damage / MP usage has been changed and is in effect. Thank you for your feedback.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
From what i've seen, wiz are awesome. i've luckily had lots of help lvlin from a wiz, hence why im a high level. If it wasn't for that id still be stuck in bc soloing (and im 60+). i suppose with poisoncloud i might be abit better, but there is no base on sc items anyway so the chances are poison will suck.
Warriors don't seem that great either from what i've seen, but i could be wrong :P

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
Donations.

While we don't agree with some GM's selling entire kits, levels or items which make a certain player have a HUGE advantage over people who choose not to spend their hard earned cash, we will have a small donation system in place. Nothing overpowered will be available but there will be some small perks if you wish to help us pay our monthly costs of running Hidden Mist. We intend to keep this server up for a very long time and are confident that with the constant updates and an 24/7 active GM, that we can and will achieve this.

Para l+5 necky's? Hmmmmmmm exp x2 ring? lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Donations.

While we don't agree with some GM's selling entire kits, levels or items which make a certain player have a HUGE advantage over people who choose not to spend their hard earned cash, we will have a small donation system in place. Nothing overpowered will be available but there will be some small perks if you wish to help us pay our monthly costs of running Hidden Mist. We intend to keep this server up for a very long time and are confident that with the constant updates and an 24/7 active GM, that we can and will achieve this.

Para l+5 necky's? Hmmmmmmm exp x2 ring? lol

dont see a prb with x2 exp rings. wouldnt let ppl donate for para's pros other special rings tbh

specialy not for £30 as ive heard a para got sold for will fk the server right up with in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.