Hiring

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
im starting a mir server again from scratch, got a client sorted and got some ideas written down and i need someone to help as its a lot to handle on my own

i havent been in touch with mir files for about 2 years now and im going to make a 2.3 as its the best out and allways has been since it was released.

what im looking for:
someone who could:
help with making items as i cant even remember how to make armours look like whats in the wil, aswell with weapons

someone who can help to add custom items to make them look the same on your char as they do in your bag.

someone familiar with scripting.
someone able to help with server errors and problems

please post on here if you are willing to help, out of it you will get a GM spot on the server, that could be a successful uprunning server.
i may decide to change my mind with hiring because family are willing to help
so post on here what you can do and how you could help the server..

p.s its a high rate xD

ty for help ect cya soon

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
id advise reading lomcn for about a week 1st read all old threads in help section etc and ul learn everything u need to know

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
To get armours working you need to find the armour you want to use with hh8, find the first armour image number so say the number is 4800 divide that by 1200 that = 4 you then need to put number 4 in FLD_SHAPE on the male and female armour they both share the same number.

Are you creating your own images for items ?
or
Do you mean you need the item to look the same in Bag / Char Screen / Floor if so then
(StateItem = CharScreen F10) - (DNItem = Floor Image) - (Item = Bag Image)
so say the item you want in StateItem is number 4587 you need to make sure that item is 4587 in all 3 .wils State/DN/Item then put 4587 in FLD_IMGINDEX.

What help do you need with scripting ?
What server errors do you have ?

If your using TD2.3 files then I dont think a high rate is the best idea tbh as there is a level and stat cap at not sure what the level cap is but stat cap is 1000 but I quess you can work around that and still have a nice speedy rate server :P

Best of luck with your server.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
i have made my own ring in photoshop and it shows up in my bag the way its ment to but when u wear it it looks like a weapon
and ty all 4 help but the weapons, if i am looking in a graphics folder for wep named 025.wil
i put 025 in FLD_SHAPE and FLD_IMGINDEX and it looks wrong both ways ?

EDIT ok i completely forgot about stateitems.wil
but what number goes where?
stateitem-
dnitem-
item -
what FLD they go in?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
i have made my own ring in photoshop and it shows up in my bag the way its ment to but when u wear it it looks like a weapon
and ty all 4 help but the weapons, if i am looking in a graphics folder for wep named 025.wil
i put 025 in FLD_SHAPE and FLD_IMGINDEX and it looks wrong both ways ?

EDIT ok i completely forgot about stateitems.wil
but what number goes where?
stateitem-
dnitem-
item -
what FLD they go in?

FLD_IMGENDEX :)
Remember to check all 3 .wil before you import to make sure where your importing to the space is free in all three .wil

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
so u make sure all 3 wils are the same number and put the number in ingendex? lol
all i know is items-bag
dnitems-floor
stateitems-wearing
so items.wil numbers go in FLD_shape
so does stateitems wil numbers go in fld_imgendex that what u sayin?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
so u make sure all 3 wils are the same number and put the number in ingendex? lol
all i know is items-bag
dnitems-floor
stateitems-wearing
so items.wil numbers go in FLD_shape
so does stateitems wil numbers go in fld_imgendex that what u sayin?

no no lol forget FLD SHAPE on items, Shape is for weps and armours once you divided them up. For normal items you just use FLD IMGENDEX you put the number in there say if you want pro ring image (for me pro ring is image number 176 ) it has to be number 176 in STATE / DN / ITEM then just put 176 in IMGENDEX

EDIT -
If you still having problems with this drop me a pm with your msn and il help you there.

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
ahhh ok i get you, so if i dont have pro ring all 176, ill export it and import it all as the same number in all 3 wills . ;p ty bud

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Your welcome :) working then?

Have you sorted any of your other problems yet ?

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
her i have got my greedypro ring working, its just a pro ring but dark green and light blue, and i have got armours sorted, but some weapons i havent sorted coz the wil is named 001.wil and if i put that into sql then it wud just be the 1st skin in hum.wil ...?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Your wep wil named 001 if thats in the Graphics > Weapon try renaming it to 100 / 101 / 102 etc