Hof

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Sorry, it's just the amount of delay it takes for your body to receive messages from your brain makes you lanky. Have you seen your head?

I can see my head, but whens the last time you saw your toes? Wait a sec have you even seen your dick since your 9th birthday, or do you need to get your cat to sniff it out for you?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I can see my head, but whens the last time you saw your toes? Wait a sec have you even seen your dick since your 9th birthday, or do you need to get your cat to sniff it out for you?

Why would I need to see my dick when I've got your gf's head corkscrewed onto it?

She says hi btw, and you need milk.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
And this is why HoF will not be returning... it was fun when I was 14

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I vote yay to Hall of Flame, anyhow.

Used to have this sort of thing back on the OldSkool forums, good roasting times.

Yeh OS forums was good times, plenty of lol moments I recall. Two people I recall was on there the American guy Mike was it? & Leon I think.... the part time pot dealer from Leeds I think he was mostly known as :highly_amused: Dunno if they are on here.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yeh OS forums was good times, plenty of lol moments I recall. Two people I recall was on there the American guy Mike was it? & Leon I think.... the part time pot dealer from Leeds I think he was mostly known as :highly_amused: Dunno if they are on here.

I remember the yank, who we ended up roasting because he pretended to be a girl on Euro mir for free stuff, and eventually got caught. Never let that one down.

Sarafino was another one. He was ginger. That was all we needed.

Smavid went to bed and we called it a draw on CensoredBook, but he managed to farm a few likes out of Martyn so I'd say mission accomplished.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Back up a minute.

What's wrong with snorting cocaine?

nothing, but if you have to rob from pensioners to do it then,

247.gif

Of course we are, that’s why after 15 years we are all still here!

I love nostalgia.

I mean it can also be considered a curse, 15 years and we're STILL HERE...

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
We flame each other regardless, why not have a section dedicated to the practice?