Holy Mir II [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Re: Holy Mir II

not played mir in ages. and never a low rate dont see the point in spending alot of time on something to get shut down when i could just go play the real deal, but ill come beta test and muck about. would probably suggest upping the exp rate a bit not much tho so its just a bit faster than official. But ill play and give feedback and suggestions to help the server out.

EDIT :

Server is offline lol -_-

Also the same goes for ur website/fourm ><
CPU Quota Limit Exceeded! Please try again in 24 hours when this resets.

Did have a few problems with extracting the game so ill redownload and try again just incase it mucked something up but all the ips n stuff looked ok.

Same errors when extracting im on win8 so it might be that but i give up for now

Last edited by a moderator:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

not played mir in ages. and never a low rate dont see the point in spending alot of time on something to get shut down when i could just go play the real deal, but ill come beta test and muck about. would probably suggest upping the exp rate a bit not much tho so its just a bit faster than official. But ill play and give feedback and suggestions to help the server out.

EDIT :

Server is offline lol -_-

Also the same goes for ur website/fourm ><
CPU Quota Limit Exceeded! Please try again in 24 hours when this resets.

Did have a few problems with extracting the game so ill redownload and try again just incase it mucked something up but all the ips n stuff looked ok.

Same errors when extracting im on win8 so it might be that but i give up for now

server is up now,
still looking for a new webhost, sorry

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010

Try either IPage or JustHost as both are very good value for money. I've been with both, but I did have issues with JustHost. They don't check applications for vulnerabilitys, before adding them to the system, so if you use anything that they package just make sure you check they are fully patched before hand.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

Everything should be fine when this time passed, hope it's back up soon.
If people want to create an account just drop me a PM on LOMCN.

Last edited:

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

Iv been playing this for about a day now im not sure if im highest last time i checked i was (level 35) but now i have no where to level im not allowed in no leveling caves and the last 1 i was in was mid leveling cave so is there a high 1 sin ?? cus i cant kill nothing else and just to let u all know this is a beta :) try it

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

Iv been playing this for about a day now im not sure if im highest last time i checked i was (level 35) but now i have no where to level im not allowed in no leveling caves and the last 1 i was in was mid leveling cave so is there a high 1 sin ?? cus i cant kill nothing else and just to let u all know this is a beta :) try it
There should be other caves, Prajna Temple, Prajna Stone Cave :)

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

well iv tried them and not as much exp and mid cave and it says there is another cave in monchong ryan 307 375 but theres not .................

come in game plz

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

well iv tried them and not as much exp and mid cave and it says there is another cave in monchong ryan 307 375 but theres not .................

come in game plz
I'm working on the high level cave atm, will be in game later.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

coming up with temporary error everytime i try to download..

sorted now, read pm please sin

Last edited:

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

Can you make me an account please SinGod ? i did pm u

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

Logged on, but there's nothing ingame to help you at low levels. It's as though you have just got server files. Put them straight online and not done anything.
I know it's beta, but damn..... do something!

Also, please don't do what everyone else does with these files, an make a **** low rate USA Gamepot clone! Use your imagination

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

Logged on, but there's nothing ingame to help you at low levels. It's as though you have just got server files. Put them straight online and not done anything.
I know it's beta, but damn..... do something!

Also, please don't do what everyone else does with these files, an make a **** low rate USA Gamepot clone! Use your imagination
There's a low level cave, mobs around bw, all USA caves.
Highest levels is 36 atm, in 1 day, so there's deffo no problem with leveling.
Oh and i've done alot with the files, but if you play for 5 minutes and then give up you wont see to much of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.