Holy Mir II [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
Re: Holy Mir II

Servers down had mass lag and lagged out and cant bk on

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

aye, seems we have a problem houston!

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012

I didnt like USA because of heros, and fishing and everything being so much easier and the messed up levels and the hand out events and teh gameshop items like paying to get into caves and paying to get any drops. If some of these things arent in your version I have a go

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

I didnt like USA because of heros, and fishing and everything being so much easier and the messed up levels and the hand out events and teh gameshop items like paying to get into caves and paying to get any drops. If some of these things arent in your version I have a go
Levels are USA, fishing is not in game yet but will be soon, heros will not be in game, no gameshop yet.

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

im level 39 now Sin and the Slaves are 1 too hard and 2 not enuff exp >.< also can u add DragonSword to drops plz

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

im level 39 now Sin and the Slaves are 1 too hard and 2 not enuff exp >.< also can u add DragonSword to drops plz
DragonSword is in drop files, and slaves are fine, saw u killing them.

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

kk can u up the exp of them plz also i just saw a shout register at forums do i have to or not as u made my acc and i dont wanna restart.

i mean DragonSword to Slave Drops

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

kk can u up the exp of them plz also i just saw a shout register at forums do i have to or not as u made my acc and i dont wanna restart.

i mean DragonSword to Slave Drops
The shout is for the forums, not game account m8

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

oh ok :) n1 and will ya up exp of them getting abit hard 4 me to level in there now

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

also when beta is finished are u wiping it ?? cus i dont wanna put in alot of effort and then lose it :(

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011

oh ok :) n1 and will ya up exp of them getting abit hard 4 me to level in there now

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

also when beta is finished are u wiping it ?? cus i dont wanna put in alot of effort and then lose it :(
Oh come on, of course there has to be a wipe you fool! The effort you put in for the beta is for the beta, then you get reset when server starts.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

Oh come on, of course there has to be a wipe you fool! The effort you put in for the beta is for the beta, then you get reset when server starts.
Thats why i added Beta Armours for Beta players :)

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

Sin would u mind adding a 40 kit plz cus the next weapon iv seen is 48 and i cant use it yet ....... i have 43 rings but thats it could u make a 40 full kit armour ring etc also u cant buy Med gray poison from the bichon npc. With the 40 items can u make them drop from most bosses and the high rate cave plz. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

Thats why i added Beta Armours for Beta players :)
how to kill your beta in one sentence..

---------- Post Merged at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:53 PM ----------

and you are playing yourself.. you fool?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011

and you are playing yourself.. you fool?
I've logged on twice and ran around a little bit, fool. I don't plan on wasting too much time on a P server beta but i still think there should be wipes because i'm not a pussy.

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

Server down and also players that are playing post ur name and level :)

Name: Warblade
Level: 42

Last edited:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

Account & Ranking pages are now available!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.