Avoid HorizonMir2 [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Yeah I see no point lol, same solo guy dropped his luck 7 wep, made a new 1 within 2mins, on his sin, with 0 kit stripped to the best sin kit in game + luck 7,

Good luck :) cba to fight someone who has access to @make lol, unless he’s just donating crazy for benes and kit from Gm’s either way dumb as **** spending time to make a kit guy just makes it while sitting in sz.
Why do not you talk about people in your guild? Such as 123 and others? They are already much stronger and every day have the LMS Sword makes it luck + 7 easily!
You always when someone drop you in anything,you comes and cries :P

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Why do not you talk about people in your guild? Such as 123 and others? They are already much stronger and every day have the LMS Sword makes it luck + 7 easily!
You always when someone drop you in anything,you comes and cries :p

LMS sword is base luck 2. So you only need 5 luck to hit 7, luck 5 isn’t hard at all on here, 123? He’s been given kit from everyone in guild, whereas comparing to a solo player logs on dies drop kit next min gems/orbs up a brand new kit, curses or loses wep? Magically gets another wep and it’s L7, I don’t cry when I drop lol coz I haven’t dropped yet I break my kit with gems, but I ain’t gnna fight someone who can stay in sz all day gaining kit constantly >< ah well stopped playing anyways good luck :D

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
LMS sword is base luck 2. So you only need 5 luck to hit 7, luck 5 isn’t hard at all on here, 123? He’s been given kit from everyone in guild, whereas comparing to a solo player logs on dies drop kit next min gems/orbs up a brand new kit, curses or loses wep? Magically gets another wep and it’s L7, I don’t cry when I drop lol coz I haven’t dropped yet I break my kit with gems, but I ain’t gnna fight someone who can stay in sz all day gaining kit constantly >< ah well stopped playing anyways good luck :D
good to hear that ur stoped play :)

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Full Reboot info 27/03/2019
  • Added BuyBack Button on Merchent NPC.
  • BackStep Bug Fixed.
  • TurnUndead Bug Fixed.
  • Made Exp Table More easier.
  • Added New Few Sets for Each Class.
  • Added New Health/Mana Potions.
  • ReWork all Drops Files and Make it Easier.
  • Buffed SabukWall Set.
  • Added New Medals And Trinket To Crafting.
  • HeavenArmour Now on Drops.
  • Added OKS to GroupCaves.
  • Added 1 New Skill For Tao (SummonFireFox)
  • Buffed WorldBosses.
  • Added EvilMir ingame.
  • Added ParaLord ingame.
  • Increased level cap to 80.
  • Added 10 Seconds on Blink.
  • Weekend Event start Friday.

jembob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2014
IDK tbh ;8
is this still up and running as the auto patcher starts to download stuff then throws up a error saying nothing dopwnloaded checked the data map sound folders and nothing in them

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
is this still up and running as the auto patcher starts to download stuff then throws up a error saying nothing dopwnloaded checked the data map sound folders and nothing in them
this old server with 0usercount.

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk

jembob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2014
try this one
thought it was horiaon mir not four heros mir?
Post automatically merged:

this old server with 0usercount.

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk
so whys it say on LOCOM forums that there`s 42 players online mir server list

Last edited by a moderator:

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
thought it was horiaon mir not four heros mir?
Post automatically merged:

so whys it say on LOCOM forums that there`s 42 players online mir server list
FourHeroes Runing,but called horizon in the list pmed tai to change it but still no action happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.