How do i have CastleGI as a war castle.?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Well weve got it working as a castle, meaning we have 2 castles, SabukWall and CastleGI . However, i need to know how i would make someone submit the relic to make a CastleGI war because at the moment the admin text says this.

[@requestcastlewar]
To request wall conquest war you should have piece of ZumaTaurus.\
Do u have it?\
If requested war will be started in 3 days.\ \
<Give Zuma Relice/@requestcastlewarnow>\
<Cancel/@main>\

[~@request_ok]
your request was excepted, the war will occur at\
<$CASTLEWARDATE> have a nice day.\

So yeah what i want to know is how would the NPC know which castle the guild was talking about if it had i just copied the code? Can someone just give me a code plz Thanks

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
im not 100% sure and i would be pissed if i had no replys like so but heres a sugestion open the castle folder make another txt doc named 2? copy n past the stuff from 2 changing bits obviusly and trying it that way anyway this probly wont work but hey its a suggestion have a look thru all the castle txt docs im sure ull figure it out.

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
you bump the thread after like 30mins of posting it?

cant you do that gmexecute command?
eg.

[@main]
make castle-gi war?

<yes/@yes

[@yes]
#act
gmexecute forcedsabukwallwar 2

(bare in mind i havent got a clue what the right commands are for this, but hopefully you get what i mean)

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
dosen't allow the wall to be captured for some reason. i have the command at hime, ill try and find it when i get back

Upvote 0

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
thanks guys, erm yeah Babyhacks gave me some help and it works up until u try and give the dude the relic, then it comes up with some sort of error

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I gave him my castle folder (I have 5 working castles) and they all work fine, relic can be submited, and wars work fine, castle can be taken

Guild can even hold all 5 castles and can have all 5 castles in war at the same time

I dont have a clue why it does not work for him

I you can post a pic of the error it may help

BH

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
What the problem was
A guild cant submit for 2 castles at once
A guild can hold all the castles but they cant request a war for 2 castles at the same time

BH

Upvote 0