How do i tell my parents?

Join Discord

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
ive had this problem of being homosexual for a while now and i need a way to tell my parents...

especially my dad because he hates anything that is "gay" related and it makes me sad, has any1 any ideas how i could tell them?

im really scared that he will take it the wrong way

/James Walsh

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
You made the wrong choice, now face the consequences.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
put on a brave face and tell him straight -- if he loves you then he will accept it, if he doesn't accept it then im afraid he will have to live with it.
Don't change for no-one be yourself

All the best

Mason

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011

fk you...

Kani what i would do would be:

If you trust more ur dad or ur mum(someone of tem in especialy)you should talk with she/he and ask he/she advices in what-how to do to tell to you'r other parent(dad.mum)

anyway a hard situation mate

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

The only wrong choice here is your dad not wearing a condom. Asshole.

Whatever you may think, your parents know.

It's hard but surely you have mates, tell someone you trust as it wil make telling others alot easier.
And the more you see it as a problem the more it's gonna play on your mind.

You are what you are and if your parents don't accept that then they're not very good parents.
No one can tell you how to come out, you need to be ready with all guns blazing.

Here I am sat in Magaluf watching the game and I still have time to advise people. Hardcore....

Reactions: tkila

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
ive had this problem of being homosexual for a while now and i need a way to tell my parents...

especially my dad because he hates anything that is "gay" related and it makes me sad, has any1 any ideas how i could tell them?

im really scared that he will take it the wrong way

/James Walsh

can we run away together? solves the problem as you wont have to tell them hun x

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
dont know if real or trolling on a scale of 1-Prai for gay are u ?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
thanks guys i really appreciate your support on this im going through a troubled time

all my mates keep calling me gay for a joke but they dont actually know i am and its really getting to me

im thinking of telling my dad tomorrow and see how it goes but i really think he could kick me out of the house hes that against it :/

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
dude tbh its a hard 1 to be in a position like this.

especialy with a father like that , im not gay but my dad is pretty much the same... (he spanish and old so says it all realy)
to make a decision like this can be life changing for the better or for the worse BUT

The way to look at it is ...

Can you pretend to be sombody you are not to the people you love

and hopefully they can accept you for the beautiful person you really are

Bless your heart
Regards
MythRohan

P.S EDIT your double post lol you may get told of and given an infraction :O :P

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I appreciate all the help etc but guys, it's not real lmao someone got my pass from an old mir server and trolled me on skype

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
thanks guys i really appreciate your support on this im going through a troubled time

all my mates keep calling me gay for a joke but they dont actually know i am and its really getting to me

im thinking of telling my dad tomorrow and see how it goes but i really think he could kick me out of the house hes that against it :/

He won't, he may put on this shield to help him deal with it, as I said your parents will know.

I can tell your not happy being gay but that's only because your afraid others won't be, you didn't wake up gay you was born that way.

How can someone be against something they've created???? You'll be fine, might get abit awkward but the relief you'll get will be worth it all.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

If you tell him he may change his opinion but probably he will need his time. When you father was young being gay was not accepted by society and it was a bad thing.

I've got a gay friend. I didn't know what would happen if a friend of mine was gay. When i met him he told me he was gay. I still calling him gay, homosexuales or whatever I call my other friends...he's one of us. People have to accept you as you are, not as they want yo to be.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I appreciate all the help etc but guys, it's not real lmao someone got my pass from an old mir server and trolled me on skype

Awww Kani get my hopes up why don't you :(

Knew this was a troll though, that aint your typing! Was it booth? :P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i smelt troll before i opened the thread. no1 comes out on lomcn lol, of all places