How is 2014 treating you all so far?

Join Discord

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Work and sleep, same as last year.

I do have 2 cousins getting married this year and a trip to Vegas planned, so in time 2014 will improve vastly.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Manic as ****, started a photography/videography/DJ business on the side with my mate last August, has been going really well but it's so much organisation to do on top of my normal life and normal work. We've got 11 weddings booked over the next 16 months and in the next month alone 6 consultations with couples for further business. Doing bits on the side too, like photographed a premier league game a few weeks ago and going back to do another this weekend. Day job hasn't been quiet either where I'm working for a small consultancy I've had back to back projects with different clients, just had to get SC cleared for some work for the MoJ which is probably the most time consuming application I've ever had to do.

Going to tomorrowland later this year which is going to be ****ing awesome so can't wait for that. Trying to get a press accreditation for it too so I can go take photos.

On top of that I'm now married, and have this 7 month old baby thing I created to look after:

4.jpg

Mrs also just had an OP so have been doing daddy daycare all week, oh and about to move house too.... so a lot of stress, but it's all good. I'm enjoying it. What've you been up to Dan?

Jicaa said:
I do have 2 cousins getting married this year

Referrals!?! Hook me and Lewis up

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Work and sleep, same as last year.

I hear that!! I have 4 interviews lined up on Tuesday so I'm crossing my fingers someone loves me so I can get out of this job I hate.

Got big plans for this year though personally, it's going to be life changing.

On top of that me and Gotrex just bought a house and are getting married in June. Stress is awn.

p.s. Saewell I like the colours in that pic, gj

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not too bad.

Job going OK, my niece was born on my Birthday, seeing a bird who is sound as fk.
i also have benidorm in April, Magaluf in May and then somewhere else planned for August. Rave on!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
First year I've been jobless since forever due to back injury few years ago (Causing DDD and Herniated Disc) . however I have a 9 month old son now whose close to walking and talking so been pretty good, I got an increase on my disability allowance too!

I get a whole £113 a week now instead of £112! Also I've been lucky enough to become an English physio patient after waiting 2 years for an appointment and hopefully they will help me with my back so that I can walk properly again!

So yeah, hopefully by my son's birthday (June) I will be part-time working and receiving Physio treatment so I can start living my life again!!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Not too bad.

Job going OK, my niece was born on my Birthday, seeing a bird who is sound as fk.
i also have benidorm in April, Magaluf in May and then somewhere else planned for August. Rave on!

Hahaha Benidorm in april? i live 100km far away from tht :p u coming to the best sun place... i must advise u, on benidorm its only old people .. jubilated hahaha and full grand pa/ma's gL

Last edited by a moderator:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Hahaha Benidorm in april? i live 100km far away from tht :p u coming to the best sun place... i must advise u, on benidorm its only old people .. jubilated hahaha and full grand pa/ma's gL

Right up Skys street then, He's an old man.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
manic as ****, started a photography/videography/dj business on the side with my mate last august, has been going really well but it's so much organisation to do on top of my normal life and normal work. We've got 11 weddings booked over the next 16 months and in the next month alone 6 consultations with couples for further business. Doing bits on the side too, like photographed a premier league game a few weeks ago and going back to do another this weekend. Day job hasn't been quiet either where i'm working for a small consultancy i've had back to back projects with different clients, just had to get sc cleared for some work for the moj which is probably the most time consuming application i've ever had to do.

going to tomorrowland later this year which is going to be ****ing awesome so can't wait for that. Trying to get a press accreditation for it too so i can go take photos.

on top of that i'm now married, and have this 7 month old baby thing i created to look after:

4.jpg

mrs also just had an op so have been doing daddy daycare all week, oh and about to move house too.... So a lot of stress, but it's all good. I'm enjoying it. What've you been up to dan?

Referrals!?! Hook me and lewis up

oh yes!

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Manic as ****, started a photography/videography/DJ business on the side with my mate last August, has been going really well but it's so much organisation to do on top of my normal life and normal work. We've got 11 weddings booked over the next 16 months and in the next month alone 6 consultations with couples for further business. Doing bits on the side too, like photographed a premier league game a few weeks ago and going back to do another this weekend. Day job hasn't been quiet either where I'm working for a small consultancy I've had back to back projects with different clients, just had to get SC cleared for some work for the MoJ which is probably the most time consuming application I've ever had to do.

Going to tomorrowland later this year which is going to be ****ing awesome so can't wait for that. Trying to get a press accreditation for it too so I can go take photos.

On top of that I'm now married, and have this 7 month old baby thing I created to look after:

4.jpg

Mrs also just had an OP so have been doing daddy daycare all week, oh and about to move house too.... so a lot of stress, but it's all good. I'm enjoying it. What've you been up to Dan?

Referrals!?! Hook me and Lewis up

OH YES!

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
I played some Mir and got a DSS

Not too shabby.

a good year i say

Last edited:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I quit smoking weed so my heads not as ****ed, not much else worth mentioning.