How many old skool Cn'ers are still around?

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
I played Euro for 6 years and first private server was mir revenge moved to that after euro shut down >.>

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
It's all about the year 2003!

edit : Without removing the top comment, realizes that i joined in 2004 OMFG... Tai must've changed it.

I joined 2 days after playing Goofsville, thats when i stumbled across www.fernys.co.uk (which is still ****ing running HAHA).

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Admins been passed around since others couldn't be bothered with the hassle or didn't have time lol

Been around here since the old tv show ;) and playing mir pre spider patch :) before anyone made it to DeadMine infact lol

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
what with the gay ass spitting spiders there were well out of place

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Admins been passed around since others couldn't be bothered with the hassle or didn't have time lol

Been around here since the old tv show ;) and playing mir pre spider patch :) before anyone made it to DeadMine infact lol
God damn those spiders were freaky.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I still cant get away from Mir after all these years!

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
I'm still around!

I went back actually over some of my old posts around my start date...my...god...the way I was talking is so embarrasing -.-
i hear ya there haha, this is an old friends account iv been around since the early days used to be a right **** to everyone, name was mrbeefy.

Muh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014

Exactly this, watched L.O.M on Gamenetwork - sky, Played since spider.