How many old skool Cn'ers are still around?

smoochy boys on tour

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Miss the good old days of mir2 when guild hunting in WT KR finding a corner to stand in and warriors making a wall to protect wizards while we hunt. To this day nothing really has filled the gap. so many great times and meet so many good people on Phoenix Server and the people i played with in Apocalypse Guild.

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
Good to see a few people I remember are still about :) and hey all. Evilevil hey dude and oo the old crew names :)

I also remember the other forum before LOMCN was started up, the days.

Last edited:

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Good to see a few people I remember are still about :) and hey all. Evilevil hey dude and oo the old crew names :)

I also remember the other forum before LOMCN was started up, the days.

Long time old friend! How are things :)

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Ohhh the god old days, been on lomcn since about 2003 ( if you count my many banned accounts haha ) Must of grown up kept this one since 2010 now :P Played euro since opening, First private server Area 51, Favourite private server either WeOwn / Chikowa / DarkSide.

Bring back 1.4 :D

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Ohhh the god old days, been on lomcn since about 2003 ( if you count my many banned accounts haha ) Must of grown up kept this one since 2010 now :P Played euro since opening, First private server Area 51, Favourite private server either WeOwn / Chikowa / DarkSide.

Bring back 1.4 :D

Darkside, now that a was a fun server

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Played since beta. Used to love BC and killing ET for that chance of a lvl 26 weap.
Then PSC patch changed it all ! ha.
Q system for bosses lol.
Left Dserver in 2004 I think and moved to phoenix.

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
Things are all going really well thanks. Been an interesting few years lol. Do you still speak to Blasteron or anyone?

I speak to Blasteron now and then, but dont really speak to others anymore. Do you speak to many others of the old timers ?

And do you play mir much anymore?

Last edited:

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
I speak to Blasteron now and then, but dont really speak to others anymore. Do you speak to many others of the old timers ?

And do you play mir much anymore?

Nope, don't think anyone lol. I have played a bit of mir chronicles but nothing major. Haven't really played any games recently :(. I miss our random gaming phases, especially Unreal Tournament haha

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
Nope, don't think anyone lol. I have played a bit of mir chronicles but nothing major. Haven't really played any games recently :(. I miss our random gaming phases, especially Unreal Tournament haha

Gutted, i probably game most nights on other games but kind of just joined mir chronicles. I will send you a PM to my steam so just add me if you use steam :D