Other How pathetic is LOMCN really?

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Making Sacr ed a censored word? and deleting my signature. **** me looks like could do with some new admins around here.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Prove me wrong about your server, keep it up for a decent amount of time rather than having the same server, with a wipe that's up for a few months, down and then back up a few months later.

I've asked you not to put the server back and you have.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Prove me wrong about your server, keep it up for a decent amount of time rather than having the same server, with a wipe that's up for a few months, down and then back up a few months later.

I've asked you not to put the server back and you have.

You are being pathetic. Most servers on here are up less time then a month or two. You just dont like me and are acting like a dick. LOMCN needs a new server, your denying it because ur own opinion of me. Nobody is forced to pay anything on my servers and you know this.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You are being pathetic. Most servers on here are up less time then a month or two. You just dont like me and are acting like a dick. LOMCN needs a new server, your denying it because ur own opinion of me. Nobody is forced to pay anything on my servers and you know this.

It's obvious you're not going to win this, so why not do the sensible thing and prove him wrong. Run your server for a few months without asking for donations. As you're running a server to give people something to play you shouldn't need to have an instant income of cash.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Interesting, you're flaming the forums you're trying to advertise on yet you've burned through how many servers? You only get so many chances.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
It's obvious you're not going to win this, so why not do the sensible thing and prove him wrong. Run your server for a few months without asking for donations. As you're running a server to give people something to play you shouldn't need to have an instant income of cash.

My server will run for months atleast, like it did last time.... Never once do i ask for a donation, people with less time to play but more money to spend donate to help them catch up? I dont see an issue with this.

Also not being allowed a server advert is annoying but if hes that against it Whatever, just leave my signature alone, No other server has been targeted like that.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm going to remove it once more - If you add it, I'll give you a 12 hour ban.

You're not helping your case here.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Disclaimer to those briefling reading: Last server was about 4 months ago, randomly up and left, was given own section and basically left users out to dry and vanished.

Not a reliable server for stability or uptime. Just a quick server host once he gets bored every so often.

/Czeldabolg

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Disclaimer to those briefling reading: Last server was about 4 months ago, randomly up and left, was given own section and basically left users out to dry and vanished.

Not a reliable server for stability or uptime. Just a quick server host once he gets bored every so often.

/Czeldabolg

The server ran for months, i put hours and hours into updating, balancing and keeping players informed. Get your facts straight, yes towards end i was busy in real life, something I feel i dont have to share with the mir community... Anybody who knows me understands the situation.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Again we heard both side. Later take it up with sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.