HTID 2.3 - Hardcore Till I Die - Fast Leveling Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
f u c k y o u? I hope i said it slow enought, as your a obvious tit. As your the "hoodz finest" I assume you have an IQ of a chicken, which trust me is low.... as i have a chicken lol. It ISNT all about muscle. So wat if hes got fat? It only makes his hits stronger... I wont go further, becasue obviosuly if you have an IQ lower than a chicken you wont get understand all complicated sums behind it.

As for Server.
HTID DM2+ = CodeRed DM2+ Files
CodeRed DM2+ Files = Edited Roulette DM2+ Files
Roulette DM2+ Files = Roulette Dm2 Files.
Roulette DM2 Files = Europhia Files
Europhia DM2 Files = Stolen :)

Holly (owner of roulette), and CodeRed team members, were all buddies, Notice CodeRed came out a couple of days after roulette closed. Oh it used same files... Then CodeRed Closed. OMG The HTID came out. Its just strange how alot of the "team" use other peoples accounts, and how files all have features from Europhia... OMG LIKE IWT DROPS EXACTLY THE SAME.... Simply The files they are using, have been around block... they cant fix simple bugs. I dunno Why the hell they are advertising it, when its got so many **** ups.

Lmao, makes his hits stronger? eny one can get more power than one another isent hard, no matter ur weight... also yeah power wow what about the speed mate? bet he can barely lift **** in gym too, asked him to come with me to fitness first, but he wouldent meet me, apparently ide get him jumped rofl.

IQ of a chicken mate, not being funny now if i was over 19 and i was in a job, i would probably be getting 15quid an hour doing office work, im in college doing a I.t course, im the fastest typer in the room never mind the intellect side of things and the way computers work and the insides of it etc.. you dont know ****.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Lmao, makes his hits stronger? eny one can get more power than one another isent hard, no matter ur weight... also yeah power wow what about the speed mate? bet he can barely lift **** in gym too, asked him to come with me to fitness first, but he wouldent meet me, apparently ide get him jumped rofl.

IQ of a chicken mate, not being funny now if i was over 19 and i was in a job, i would probably be getting 15quid an hour doing office work, im in college doing a I.t course, im the fastest typer in the room never mind the intellect side of things and the way computers work and the insides of it etc.. you dont know ****.

Excuse me.... Who are you???

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
codered is/was run by tim (gmtim) from roulette and this server is run by jam(gmjam) strangely enough also from roulette

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
the Maps link on site is down, i press on it and dnt appears nothing

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
well the server has reboots 2-3 + times aday ,and not for couple of mins at a time either i mean 2 hours lol ,so he can get things right which seems abit stupid really , hes gone into live mode even with all these faults in game i.e u cant go to hardly any lvling caves as they wont let u in he should have stayed in beta for a little while longer, to me he seems as if he is struggling to run this server , the server over all is very unstable download at ur own free will but dont say i didnt warn u !!!!!!!!!!!!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well the server has reboots 2-3 + times aday ,and not for couple of mins at a time either i mean 2 hours lol ,so he can get things right which seems abit stupid really , hes gone into live mode even with all these faults in game i.e u cant go to hardly any lvling caves as they wont let u in he should have stayed in beta for a little while longer, to me he seems as if he is struggling to run this server , the server over all is very unstable download at ur own free will but dont say i didnt warn u !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL you f00l its still beta. i agree should of got everything working if you dont like it. you know where the X is.

how is this server unstable? because of the reboots? id have them tryin to do stuff then. them not doing nothing to it. I PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS A GOOD SERVER FOR A FIRST ATTEMPT AND EVERYONE SHOULD COME AND JOIN. NICE FREINDLY GM'S
and who do you think you are. Jog on Boyio

/ancient

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

lmfao live its far from live its beta always has been beta also explain 2 me how its unstable n as 4 the reboots most of the time there only 2min jobs now n then there a few hours but its BETA its gotta be expected

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
any ideas on when server will be up and how long has it been down??? jus wondering cause last night when i was on it went down and wondering if it has been up since?? ty

/Bart

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Jam -
look i dont come on Lomcn alot so i dont rerly giv alot of info or w/e
i just got a player to advertise to see wat plp think ect..
but obviously You dont Like it so in that case
Fcuk off n let me get on with it instead of posting loads
of $hiT about it ya silly C U N T S

N Koni or ne mods Can you Please Close This Thred on my Server
Coz its f u c k i n g boring me ty Jam / izit4

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
jam will the server gonna be back up m8. ill put it this way if i didnt like the server i wouldnt be playing what so ever ^^

/ancient

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
hey we aint all silly C U N T S as u say it ^.^ u no i like the server lol ive been playin it alot and only wnna no a round about up time :)

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Well no1 Can Expect a Server To Be Perfect n besides this is my
first server i Took Over , CodeRed Dm2 Coz it Was Too
laggy when the host of that had it but he l8er left the
server team so i renamed to to HTID so there bollox Close
the fcuking thread please ! ... ty Jam / izit4

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
so your closing the server down because you cant be arsed with it? if you need any help pm me on [email protected] and ill try help in anyway.

/ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.