Hum Armour Database - [Checked 06/04/2010]

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Hum Armour Database - Last Update 15/07/2010

As stated in the HumEffect Database Thread [Not updated Yet], I am trying to gather the community to share thier hum/armours so that we can make a nice big archieve with everything in there.. who ever feels to partecipate can do it adding some of thier stuff here or it would be better if you send me a PM or an email with the link so that i can keep it tidy.. (you will surely be thanked at the end of the thread for sharing!)

Hum Armours For 2.3
This means that they do not include the ride tiger animation and they do not include the assassin run animation.. this are just for normal 2.3 servers. As you can see the assassin armours are inside Set1 but they refer to normal war/wiz/tao animations..

Also i would like to remember that in every link i included the StateItem.wil, Items.wil and DnItems.wil that i found. if i didn't add the image for a certain armour this is because i don't have it myself!

SET NUMBER 1
Set1.png

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload
Download Info: Zip Size 27.2MB - Unzip Size 109MB

SET NUMBER 2
Set2.png

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload
Download Info: Zip Size 26.2MB - Unzip Size 180MB

SET NUMBER 3
Set3.png

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload
Download Info: Zip Size 35.7MB - Unzip Size 238MB

SET NUMBER 4
Set4.png

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload
Download Info: Zip Size 21.9MB - Unzip Size 114MB

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ported Assassins To 2.3
This means that these are the original assassin animations edited so that they work on 2.3 servers.. than can be usefull if you wish to make a sort of quest and allow normal classes to move and attack as an assassin.. this will make them somewhat special.. Just remember that if you are willing to use this then you will have to stick with the assassins weapons which are together in the download else they will animate in the wrong way.

SET NUMBER 5
Set5.png

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload
Download Info: Zip Size 14.8MB - Unzip Size 66MB​

QUICK HOW TO USE:
Open the wil files using WMLibEditor which I attached to this thread.. copy the armour you wish to use into your hum.wil or into the Graphics folder into gamepath/Graphics/Human..

-Information for Hum.wil in the Data Folder
Remember that the Hum.wil can hold 50 armours.. each armour is made by a male and a female animation. When i say 50 armours I include also the naked animation and the beggining of the hum.wil.

If you want to add an armour of these into your hum you just have to select the 1200 frames that compose the animation of the armour and paste them into your hum.wil in the position you want. For instance, if you paste them at the end of the file it will be easier.

Recalling the armour in your STDITEMS table is easy, just count the position of the armour in your wil file remembering that the first naked animation is 0 and the ones after are 1,2 and so on.. use this number in the FLD_Shape column!

(A full Hum.wil (Data Folder) will have it's last armour with FLD_Shape 49!)

-Information for adding an Armour in the Graphics/Human
If you want to use more armours you need to add them into the graphics/human folder one by one.. for example copy one armour from any of these sets and create a new wil with the armour starting from frame 0. This new wil has to have only that armour inside. Call the wil 50.wil.. the name of the wil has to start from 50.. you can keep on adding armours, just make sure that the next armour you add will have a new wil called 51.wil as name..

Graphics/Human has a limit number of armours, you can add up to 78 other armours which means that the last wil file you can create will be called 127.wil..

To recall an armours inside your graphics folder from the STDITEMS Database, simply put it's name number into the FLD_Shape.. For example if i have armour 100.wil saved inside the Graphics/Human folder i can recall it using FLD_Shape 100.

Sources: Elysian Client, Hellfire Client, Newest Korean Patch, Forspinki Release, Oldschool Client, Mir Revenge Client, Project69 Client, Lifco 2.6 Client, Ragezone Client, MyMir Client

INFOS:
Soon there will also be available the HumUp Ported from the Korean Client to the 2.3 Client

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Re: Hum Armour Database

Good post...

Question about one of the armours, the mir 3 Ghost armour in Set 1, 4th row down, 5th along just before the Mir armour - does it work in mir2 100% correctly or is it dodgey like the other mir 3 armours?

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

Good post...

Question about one of the armours, the mir 3 Ghost armour in Set 1, 4th row down, 5th along just before the Mir armour - does it work in mir2 100% correctly or is it dodgey like the other mir 3 armours?

i will test it tomorrow morning and tell you if it's dodgey or not.. can't say perfectly now because it looked okay but didn't test it fully

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

can you please spot me out the post.. i have also seen only now the armours forspinki posted some time ago and i was thinking of adding them aswell.. if you can help me find the post you are talking about i will be adding those armours too..

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009

A
-Explanation of how a hum.wil is set
Remember all armours animations use (1200-1) frames so the first armour starts from frame 0 and ends in frame 1199.. so if i want to take armour number 10 then i can use this formula to calculate where it starts and ends:
(Armour number - 1) * 1200 = Starting frame of armour
Starting Frame of armour + 1199 = Ending frame of armour..
in my example: (10-1)*1200= 10800 which is start frame and 10800+1199= 11999 which is end frame.
So I have added a new armour to a will which is 50. Does this follow the same, so it would be 50 - 1 * 1200 which would be 58800?

Also you don't count male/female chars when you count from left to right do you? As in are male and female 1 or is it 1,2 ? So first 4 in the pictures would be 1 and 2 or 1,2,3 and 4?

Last edited:

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009

sorry, you have added an armour in your data/hum.wil or inside the graphics/human folder and called it 50.wil?

Sorry mate, I have added this in to the Graphics/Human folder.
Thanks.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

then if you add it into the graphics folder you have to start always from frame 0.. you can only put 1 full animations for an armour into the 50.wil which means you will have one animation for male and 1 animation for female..

if you want to add more than one armour the next one will always start from frame 0 but this time you will call it 51.wil..

ok?

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia

So I have added a new armour to a will which is 50. Does this follow the same, so it would be 50 - 1 * 1200 which would be 58800?

Also you don't count male/female chars when you count from left to right do you? As in are male and female 1 or is it 1,2 ? So first 4 in the pictures would be 1 and 2 or 1,2,3 and 4?

You don't half over complicate things! 50.wil = shape 50

1 armour in each wil (male followed by female images), both male and female armour shapes will be 50.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009

Set 4 is wicked! Guess I gotta practise making my own wils!

The 2nd row and 1st pictures are the wings from Aion! Really great release mate.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

thanks but i didn't try them ingame yet so i'm not really sure of how this may look ingame..

at the moment i'm just quite busy gathering all the files possible to make a full client.. then i will be choosing the best ones..

probably if the thing keep going on well then i will post the final release for all the comunity