Hum Armour Database - [Checked 06/04/2010]

Join Discord

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Re: Hum Armour Database

thanks but i didn't try them ingame yet so i'm not really sure of how this may look ingame..

at the moment i'm just quite busy gathering all the files possible to make a full client.. then i will be choosing the best ones..

probably if the thing keep going on well then i will post the final release for all the comunity
Nice one mate, stuff like this really helps people like my self in my opinion.

Keep up the good work mate.

Just wondering will you be doing a weapon collection at some point?

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

yes.. i am now working onto a monster collection and was thinking about making a weapon and item collection after..

i wanted to make a monster collection first because it will free a lot of space i'm using and also because it has much more to do than the weapon collection and i wanted to get most of the work done while i have some spare time..

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010

Mstation have you fort about added the armours P69 use to have ? like them level 53 armours they had before they went 2.3 ?

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

actually i had thier latest client on the pc and i used it to rip these armours but i really don't know about the ones you are talking about.. can you help me out so that we can spot them..

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010

all i know of is that there in the 1.9 client not the 2.3 witch is shame coz i like all them armours. and iv looked on lomcn before just couldnt find them.

any one got Project69 1.9 client ? =/

PepsiMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
thx for release :)

i have just downloaded it yesterday so i have to download the new updates

pls if u have a guide to collect armors from hum.will to another hum.will

using HH8

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

using HH8

Just batch export the images u wish (your armour) then batch import to the hum will u wish, or if your using 2.3 files make a new wil and put it in the graphics folder.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

using HH8

i personally prefer working with wmlibeditor.. it is more easy to copy, cut and move things.. but it doesn't open all the recent wils so what you have to do in this case is open the wil with hh8.. then extract all into a folder and recreate new using that folder and giving the file a new name.. if you do this then the new file can be opened using wmlibeditor and then you can move armours just by doing ctrl+c and ctrl+v..

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Very nice release m8, can see it must of took you some time :P U saved me atleast a day making my hum.wil so thank you!! :)

Reactions: mStation

killerbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007
I have tried 2 of these armours in set 3 out and when ingame on the character not in f10 screen the armour flashes on and off.

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thanks for the releases!

I have an armour working now, my only question is how do I get it to display correctly in the f10 screen (And bag?)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Thanks for the releases!

I have an armour working now, my only question is how do I get it to display correctly in the f10 screen (And bag?)

u have to have the images in dnitems(floor) items(bag) Statitem(f10)
stateitem is the image f10

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I see. The client I have has quite alot of items so I wont need to add any myself. Thanks Ice, might even venture into recolouring when i get bored. I have like 100 items I have written down stats to at work that I now need to input, lol.

One thing though, say I have an armour called 50.wil in Human, in dnitems I have an armour called, say 01022 to use for it. How would i link these up? Same with items and statitem.

Edit in fact dont answer that. Its me being thick, FLD_IMGIndex controls all 3 right?

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I see. The client I have has quite alot of items so I wont need to add any myself. Thanks Ice, might even venture into recolouring when i get bored. I have like 100 items I have written down stats to at work that I now need to input, lol.

One thing though, say I have an armour called 50.wil in Human, in dnitems I have an armour called, say 01022 to use for it. How would i link these up? Same with items and statitem.

Edit in fact dont answer that. Its me being thick, FLD_IMGIndex controls all 3 right?

yes fld image does the looks for floor bag and f10

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
If I want to add new items can I just add the gfx to those 3 wils? is there any limit?