Human Pet with TBolt

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Hi Folks

i have been trying loads of different combos to try and get this but i seem to be coming to a brick wall.

I can get a Human Pet with a Healing Skill and a Hand to Hand attack without problems but trying to give it a Thunderbolt attack seems to be eluding me.

Does anyone know the correct Race/Race Image for this as it would save me looads of time :)

(sorry forgot to say this is on 2.3 files )

Thanks for reading

Lone

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Folks

i have been trying loads of different combos to try and get this but i seem to be coming to a brick wall.

I can get a Human Pet with a Healing Skill and a Hand to Hand attack without problems but trying to give it a Thunderbolt attack seems to be eluding me.

Does anyone know the correct Race/Race Image for this as it would save me looads of time :)

(sorry forgot to say this is on 2.3 files )

Thanks for reading

Lone

Wonder where you got that idea from.

No, there isn't a way to make a human mob tbolt properly other than clone, hence why I had to use a mob image instead.

Upvote 0

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

No, there isn't a way to make a human mob tbolt properly other than clone, hence why I had to use a mob image instead.

Doesn`t mean he stole it from you, i had these on previous servers, did you steal the idea from me?

Grow up.

Upvote 0

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
cant you use the settings from left/right guard minotaurs (cant remember which one does t bolt and which one does fireball)

Upvote 0

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
cant you use the settings from left/right guard minotaurs (cant remember which one does t bolt and which one does fireball)

Tried that, and it works to the degree that it will stand and bolt, but there's no graphic - just looks like it's standing there trying to move but on the spot.

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Is this clone?

Race: 142
RaceImg: 0
ImgIndex: 2400

its not for a clone - i just wanted a ranged mob that looked like a human character, my new pet system involves collecting DNA for a mad scientist who breeds humans :)

Umm the Idea came from combining the Idea i had for the valentines event on LowRate and changing the Hand to Hand/Healer mobs to Hand to Hand/Range Attack.

Which i think you'll find is actually a basic part of the game.

I wasn't referring to human mobs.

If you werent refering to human mobs then you must of been refering to Thunderbolt which was in the game since day one and you really cant take credit for that im afraid.

if your trying to take credit for Clones - first time i saw those was back on ragezone in the early days so probably dont want to take mentals credit there

(if someone else had clones before RZ sorry i didnt credit you ;-) i just hadnt seen them)

its the left i believe (i tried both :) ) but as Hone mentioned the graphic goes Invis (i also tried Redfoxmen and deva, both of which turned the char invis >.<)

but thanks for all the replies ( even the sarcastic ones which wern't any help)

Upvote 0

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009

its not for a clone - i just wanted a ranged mob that looked like a human character, my new pet system involves collecting DNA for a mad scientist who breeds humans :)

Umm the Idea came from combining the Idea i had for the valentines event on LowRate and changing the Hand to Hand/Healer mobs to Hand to Hand/Range Attack.

Which i think you'll find is actually a basic part of the game.

If you werent refering to human mobs then you must of been refering to Thunderbolt which was in the game since day one and you really cant take credit for that im afraid.

if your trying to take credit for Clones - first time i saw those was back on ragezone in the early days so probably dont want to take mentals credit there

(if someone else had clones before RZ sorry i didnt credit you ;-) i just hadnt seen them)

its the left i believe (i tried both :) ) but as Hone mentioned the graphic goes Invis (i also tried Redfoxmen and deva, both of which turned the char invis >.<)

but thanks for all the replies ( even the sarcastic ones which wern't any help)

Clone race won't work either, it will simply summon a clone just like Mirroring does.

+ somehow I don't think Hone was referring to t bolt .....

Upvote 0

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
it may turn the char invisible because its looking for frames that arnt there. If you look at the Wil for the Foxman/Deva look at what order and how many frames there are. Then you need to take the images of the human char (in armour with wep etc) and place them in the same order. To do that youll need PS/AE to layer them and make them look correct. This is assuming Fox/Deva/Left work correctly

Upvote 0

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Clone race won't work either, it will simply summon a clone just like Mirroring does.

+ somehow I don't think Hone was referring to t bolt .....

ahh kk ill give it a bash anyway and see what happens - if i have any strange occurances ill report them back.

(hehe i assumed he wasnt refering to Tbolt, but with the lack of information on his part and the appearnt chance at trying to claim a idea which obviously wasnt his {as i've never heard of him or his server before} i just starting making silly assumptions as he had done :) )

it may turn the char invisible because its looking for frames that arnt there. If you look at the Wil for the Foxman/Deva look at what order and how many frames there are. Then you need to take the images of the human char (in armour with wep etc) and place them in the same order. To do that youll need PS/AE to layer them and make them look correct. This is assuming Fox/Deva/Left work correctly

ty for the info ;) im pretty crap with PS so it might be out of my reach to make it look good - i might just leave it as 2 Hand to Hand mobs and put in a Tainted DNA option which would give a random ranged mob :)

once again thanks for the comments

All the best

Lone

Upvote 0

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009

Reason being that the actual Clone mob uses the Tbolt images from the spell, as apposed to a mon wil.

I was looking at doing what you said but as Lone said it seems more trouble than it's worth :/

Upvote 0

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
what armours/weapon do you want it holding ill see if i can nock you something up, I can put t bolt in the wil also if thats whats causing it to mess up

Upvote 0