I miss you, MIR.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Listening to this song it reminds me of my days in mir.

Days standing outside of the mines waiting for PKers to attack again.

Standing in MW at storage while on the korean test server ktest with all the original team folks firewalling the **** out of everything, building massive PK points and pissing off all the koreans.

Standing in Border Village, making friends and helping newbies.

Getting lost in Bichon.

Spending weeks trying to find my way back to Border Village.. because somehow I got lost and found Bichon Wall.

Fighting in Bichon Wall was pretty fun too. Watching somebody stand there.. slowly move near me.. and attempt to attack.

Losing my SC1-4 Kriss and spending hours fighting with people over it.

Brotherhood Guild.

Everyone :\

I don't miss the private servers, though.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
What's the deal UniTY? You've just changed the .cc bit of your sig, what's happened?

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
What's the deal UniTY? You've just changed the .cc bit of your sig, what's happened?

I decided I was tired of spending $20 every year on the domain, so I declined on renewing it. If I did anything more with mir I would just work off a subdomain of my domain anyway.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I decided I was tired of spending $20 every year on the domain, so I declined on renewing it. If I did anything more with mir I would just work off a subdomain of my domain anyway.

Should work with us, wouldn't ever need to even reference to mir then ;)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Oh the joy of being lost in Bichon lmao, thats 1 thing i miss :P

Ran out of border at the start, couldn;t find my way back and somehow managed to get to the mines, got killed, ran out again and found BW, how cool :P

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Eightish months later..

I visited European MIR today. People *still* play. It's been what? Eight years since MIR became something in Italy. Insane it continues to operate.

Just again poking my head in to say Hi.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ah i rememebr the old days back in 1.4... goin to an invasion at sabuk wall... seein a mir king and gettin all excited i did a screenie.. next thing i knew i was dead and lost my mc1-5 spear :( was devestated

then goin on holiday a few weeks later as the easter event started.... fume!!