I was a complete fag - And I apologize

smoochy boys on tour

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
This is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down...

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Is this thread actually real? To actually consider people would remember you over something as pointless as flaming is just daft.

I'm not trying to sound rude as i somewhat remember you from LOM servers, but I don't recall anything about your attitude how you spoke or anything like that. It's just a name tag.

To actually come back and think you've made an impact and basically apologized to those you were a dick too to make yourself feel better.. Well. That really shows growth doesn't it (end sarcasm).

And hey who knows maybe in a few years I'll come back and apologise for this comment.

Have fun ^^

/czeldabolg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
i was having a fag, and then i apologized...

czeldabolg, i've never understood your signature, In the kingdom of the blind, the one eye man will still be blind, but just with one eye.

Shouldnt it be like "in the kingdom of people with no eyes, the one eyed man is king"

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Is this thread actually real? To actually consider people would remember you over something as pointless as flaming is just daft.

I'm not trying to sound rude as i somewhat remember you from LOM servers, but I don't recall anything about your attitude how you spoke or anything like that. It's just a name tag.

To actually come back and think you've made an impact and basically apologized to those you were a dick too to make yourself feel better.. Well. That really shows growth doesn't it (end sarcasm).

And hey who knows maybe in a few years I'll come back and apologise for this comment.

Have fun ^^

/czeldabolg

Actually, that's pretty much how people remember me; my 1337 flames, memorable arguments, risqué sigs and such. This guy just wasn't any good at it.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I don't think anyone knows who any other person is, or they don't care...I don't care and th e OP is a mega fag tbh.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
i was having a fag, and then i apologized...

czeldabolg, i've never understood your signature, In the kingdom of the blind, the one eye man will still be blind, but just with one eye.

Shouldnt it be like "in the kingdom of people with no eyes, the one eyed man is king"

To be fair i can't really understand it either, it's just something my father always said to me.

I'll post the true meaning later on when I ask him for it again. Haha.

/Czeldabolg

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
To be fair i can't really understand it either, it's just something my father always said to me.

I'll post the true meaning later on when I ask him for it again. Haha.

/Czeldabolg

It's because he can use his empty socket to stash secret kingy stuff n that.

It's a quote to do with ignorance basically... a one eyed man is well sighted when he is among blind men. But Xanan is right, it doesn't make sense, as in the country/kingdom of the blind, even the one eyed man would be blind, therefore having no advantage and as much chance of being king as the next chap.

Last edited: