Important Must Read

MadBoy

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 3, 2024
People need to stop buying so-called Mir4s everywhere! The community management is already in the process of compiling and debugging the code, so I'm sure it will be made directly available to the public in the near future!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
People need to stop buying so-called Mir4s everywhere! The community management is already in the process of compiling and debugging the code, so I'm sure it will be made directly available to the public in the near future!
what community management its already onto the files ?

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Would love to see these public, but main issue with mir4 is you need multi servers for the full experience otherwise your losing a lot of content and we just don’t have the player base.

Reactions: Vyse and Chriz

nxwile

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 29, 2023
This user named Angelwing added me 2 days ago saying that he sold mir4 files and asked for 5000 dollars in return :D When he asked me to show the files, he threw me a ridiculous video recording, but when I asked him to share a live screen on discord, he blocked and deleted me :D Such people are big liars, I think "Angelwing" nickname should be added to the list LOL

g12.png

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
This user named Angelwing added me 2 days ago saying that he sold mir4 files and asked for 5000 dollars in return :D When he asked me to show the files, he threw me a ridiculous video recording, but when I asked him to share a live screen on discord, he blocked and deleted me :D Such people are big liars, I think "Angelwing" nickname should be added to the list LOL

View attachment 34076
Send me the streamable link.

Reactions: nxwile

nxwile

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 29, 2023
Send me the streamable link.
Of course, even though the link is dead, I know a few methods to show you that video, I will make it playable again and I will take a recording for you. This way you will be able to see the video he sent me.
Post automatically merged:

@Jev @MentaL

I somehow replayed the video recording he sent me over discord and made it watchable again with screen recording. You can watch it from the link

Last edited:
Reactions: MentaL

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Of course, even though the link is dead, I know a few methods to show you that video, I will make it playable again and I will take a recording for you. This way you will be able to see the video he sent me.

@Jev @MentaL

I somehow replayed the video recording he sent me over discord and made it watchable again with screen recording. You can watch it from the link

This source is fake, it’s the source I mentioned above. You can also see the bad video editing where they’ve tried to splice in the client video but they left borders around the client. 😂 the source also mentions IMGui, you can see this in the directories you see in the video. IMGui is not used in ANY Mir 4 client.

Name added to first post

Update which should go even further in showing everyone that the guy is a scammer:

IMG_6779.png
IMG_6780.png
IMG_6781.png
IMG_6782.png
IMG_6783.png

And yes the “I stole it” was a bluff

Tried his upwork profile:

IMG_6784.png

Guess I rattled him.
Good fight

Attachments

• IMG_6778.png
    IMG_6778.png
    259.4 KB · Views: 13

nxwile

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 29, 2023
This source is fake, it’s the source I mentioned above. You can also see the bad video editing where they’ve tried to splice in the client video but they left borders around the client. 😂 the source also mentions IMGui, you can see this in the directories you see in the video. IMGui is not used in ANY Mir 4 client.

Name added to first post

Update which should go even further in showing everyone that the guy is a scammer:

View attachment 34089
View attachment 34090
View attachment 34091
View attachment 34092
View attachment 34093

And yes the “I stole it” was a bluff

Tried his upwork profile:

View attachment 34094

Guess I rattled him.
Good fight

I saw that the video he sent me on another channel on Youtube was added 3 days ago and written for sale :D

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@Jev unless you got eyeglasses like loupes, you know you can click on the image you paste in here and pull on the handles in its corners to reduce its size to something like more normal. :geek:

Reactions: Tai

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
@Jev unless you got eyeglasses like loupes, you know you can click on the image you paste in here and pull on the handles in its corners to reduce its size to something like more normal. :geek:
Was in bed, on my phone.

I ended up reporting his YouTube video, he stuck it on YouTube kids to disable comments, stuck his email in the description too 😂 these people aren’t the smartest.

nxwile

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 29, 2023
It is a pity that I do not understand the efforts of people who have no coding knowledge and actually have no skills to try to deceive and defraud someone in this way.

Reactions: soodlo19

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Please do not add this person, They are pretending to be me to scam users ! My username does not start with a fullstop.
1712685507677.png

Scam message:

1712686131043.png

Another: (Edited to protect the guy who sent me the image)

1712690856868.png

Worth noting I will never use google drive to host files !!