Importing All Mir3 Armours

welch

LOMCN Member
Aug 20, 2005
BloodDemon said:
it never got released on lomcn, i have not got the link anymore as it was a flook that i found them. Some will laugh at this but u can rip them when the Destiny client gets released

/Not a problem :)

If it is not released how you got the picute? If you got the file for all plz upload it for us... We all wish to had it Thanks Thanks...

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
welch said:
If it is not released how you got the picute? If you got the file for all plz upload it for us... We all wish to had it Thanks Thanks...

read that post again lol....
in other words u'll b able 2 get them if destiny client gets released.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
well echoman made me the armours, itlooks weird as when u wear them, it looks like your got a floppy wig :P

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
MentaL said:
well echoman made me the armours, itlooks weird as when u wear them, it looks like your got a floppy wig :P

no wounder u dont like them. I was gunan trade them wool mobs he gave you for the armour he made however he told me himself it sucked cos of shadows etc. so i gave him the mobs anyway and now he gave u them strange circle isnt it. Wait till clients released and u may steal

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Toxick said:
maybe cause they arenyt made for m2, but for m3? and there are more images in the mir3 armours, like the tao kick images ect... alot of editing imo

well i like to make interfaces and imo that takes more editting :) and Im planning to do every Mir3 armour not just that one.

Im also thinking of trying to add some of my own new armours ripped from mir2 and mir3 (slight chance of ****ness)

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i do agree ripping the other mir3 armours sounds like a good idea, the basic lvl 22 armours are still to be ripped from EI to my knowlege however i tryed it once and never again. Hands down to you if u can pull it off.

Chris

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
Richens said:
Yes, yes... Beans on toast!

beans on toast ftw!

on another note. Personaly i think that importing the mir3 armours into mir2 gives it a bit more of a new-ish feel to it as all of the old armours are.. well.. getting old and boring
(ps. that bit of writting is basicly to cover up the spam about beans on toast seeing as thats the only reason i posted lol :P)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
BloodDemon said:
no wounder u dont like them. I was gunan trade them wool mobs he gave you for the armour he made however he told me himself it sucked cos of shadows etc. so i gave him the mobs anyway and now he gave u them strange circle isnt it. Wait till clients released and u may steal
So you can name the other 5 mobs i got then can you? :)

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i can do more than tht, here u go

that what u after? i mean i could tell u the placements of the mobs or even tell u the starting images if u still dont believe that u cant get anything yourself

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
BloodDemon said:
i can do more than tht, here u go

that what u after? i mean i could tell u the placements of the mobs or even tell u the starting images if u still dont believe that u cant get anything yourself
cheers mate.

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
Here is my .hum testing :P Which one you like the most? Is my wing look like your?
fxvzlu.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited: