iMuzik , ipod effect.

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
Tried a iPod effect , made everything but the arrows and the girl render.
If anybody has ever done headphones in this effect can someone please say how to do them because i struggled quite a bit doing the headphones.
Also what do you think of the box i made in top left :P. I like it.
On the headphones i tried using the pen tool but i cant work out how to just cut off the pen tool ; it always seems to have to make a full shape (all points must connect).I would look up a tutorial but most of the pro's on here told me not to ever use tutorials.

Comments please :

Shot at 2007-07-27

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
if you're trying to make this look like the official adverts/posters, get rid of the blur on the right hand side of that girl, the point of the posters are bold colours, and in your face, not faded and blurry...

but if you're going for something a little different then i suppose it is okay, except for the blur on her hair, just makes it look messy..

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
its good but u dont need the blur + the black arrows imo thay make it look messed up , also pot a white dot as the headset like my ava
<--------------

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
I think it looks cool, is tht supposed to be bass or is it base? jst checkin :d

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's not bad.

The vector (outline) of the girl needs to be much much sharper, also look into using the pen tool for a much smoother headphone wire.

My iPod wire isn't zigzag'd :P

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
made everything but the arrows and the girl render.

The background is arrows and there are two black arrows, plus the render. So you've done the text, the box and the lil box with "ipod + itunes".

or did you mean you didn't do the two black arrows?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
looks gd except personally i dont like the fact its pink and the ipod, wire and ear phone look a bit tacky cld do with being done agen.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I don't see much in this, remove the blur effect from the girl and re design the ipod, ear phones and the wire, they look very.. sharp not smooth like an actual wire should be,

and im sure i have seen something similar to this around the forum lol

5/10 :S

Didnt really like it at all sorry.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Right now, IF you removed the border and the Itunes whatever and the ipod girl/boy/thing. The background and the two black arrows would look ****ing awesome, I'm guessing they're brushes? But so what You used the brushes and made your own design...

Now, I know its an ipod design so when I say get rid of the one your using.. I mean get another image a more smoother one or a real person, as you can tell thats an anime picture. Make it black and just attempt the Ipod wires again... I'm sure theres a tut on it.... So with that all done... It'd be an awesome image IMO<

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
Wow u relised that was an anime person , impressive :).

cheers mate for the feedback (thx to all of you)
but especially tx, ill try edit it l8er on 2nite , just for u :P.