Infinity 2.3 [Custom Rate] Has Arrived

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I've quit because theres too many nobs about PKing.
YouGotOwned/SmavidDavid/Spec0p/Andy etc.

Cba playing a server with nobs like that.

OOO i got a mention!!!

Smoked your just a soar looser. All getting upset becasue being a rebirthed lvl 82 warrior makes no difference to fighting. Then crying even more when 1/2 your guild left you, because they dont like being pk'ed? LOYAL OR WHAT!!

Servers good fun, just needs abit more variety in lvling, and more items added.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Imo, server just annoys me. So much stuff that wasn't done but yet it was put into better. I helped out a bit and fixed/improved a lot of stuff but I feel its time for you lot to sort yourself out now.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Strange i got the exe + ini and its just givin me connection closed.

[Server1]
ServerName=Infinity
ServerAddr=81.149.217.187
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=81.149.217.187
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=81.149.217.187
GameServerPort=7200

Correct ye?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
[Server1]
ServerName=Infinity
ServerAddr=81.149.217.187
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=81.149.217.187
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=81.149.217.187
GameServerPort=7200

is what i got m8... also Infinitymir.co.nr seems to be down ...

ALSO full client aint got a button to click to download the bloody client!!!

EDIT: website now working. Full client tho still aint.

Last edited:

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
This is already been discust about 8 times head....

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
This server makes me laugh really, i like the fast lvling n kit ideas but it should still be in beta theres **** all to do really :x

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
server is dead.

the host cnt host for ****.
its sooo laggy and its down most of the time bcoz he wen he adds a 'new upate' it always comes out rong.
and most of the updates has been done by other gms that he asks to help him and den he takes them off gm.
also the files are stolen from aaron lockyer, boothy and a couple of others that helped.
server is dead **** now. all the time new gamemasters. killmaster stopped helping coz it was sooo ****ttt.
so easy to lvl.. people rebirthing like 2-3 times now and kit is sooo ****. tbh i cba to go into detail but this server, i relly wldnt waste my time on.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
server is dead.

the host cnt host for ****.
its sooo laggy and its down most of the time bcoz he wen he adds a 'new upate' it always comes out rong.
and most of the updates has been done by other gms that he asks to help him and den he takes them off gm.
also the files are stolen from aaron lockyer, boothy and a couple of others that helped.
server is dead **** now. all the time new gamemasters. killmaster stopped helping coz it was sooo ****ttt.
so easy to lvl.. people rebirthing like 2-3 times now and kit is sooo ****. tbh i cba to go into detail but this server, i relly wldnt waste my time on.

Files wernt stolen, even boothy said that. People have only rebirthed 2 times, as GM hasnt fixed a ****up in script which he knew about before wipe. He is just lazy, and only updates i seen from him are npc scripts changin... lol and layout of telelists moving about, also 1 cave.

Server coulda been good.. but the gm is too slow to do anything.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Like smavid says could of bin good, i havent seen a server 2.3 with fast lvling ( some said EvilMir.... daydie - corruption springs to mind) but its built by a noob who took the files from the group who was working on it and it wasnt even near beta stage tbh.

/fubu (played YouGotOwned on it)

LoTuS

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 5, 2008
im downloading this right now but has ny 1 got ny decent servers i can play pm me

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
its fulll of romanians now, or atleast theres a romanian guild who add every possibly player ingame into their guild.. lol. Theres no fun in server now, its lacked updates, and is beyond repair without another wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.