Infinity 2.3 [Custom Rate] Has Arrived

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Server dead.

Was good for 2 days, just GM's wasn't updateing enough..

Me and Smavid owned whole server (Y)

/YouGotOwned
/YouGotPwned

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
not real holly from p69 DarkSide etc i guess, holly there was a good person

/fubu

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
right guys im back and yes aaron the little **** Has tried to steal my files and **** my server up but what the little **** didnt think about was tht he backed my db up just before HE ****ED ME SERVER UP ......... so there will be a lil rewind of cause aaron has my files now but ill change mine . i hope lomcn admin team do not let him post on here . about his server as they will be stolen files..

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Holly, SSD, aaron or watever. You failed at making a 2nd server, just give up and stop. You have no reliability, and if you bring out a 3rd server it will just hit the same issues allover again.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
right guys im back and yes aaron the little **** Has tried to steal my files and **** my server up but what the little **** didnt think about was tht he backed my db up just before HE ****ED ME SERVER UP ......... so there will be a lil rewind of cause aaron has my files now but ill change mine . i hope lomcn admin team do not let him post on here . about his server as they will be stolen files..

Aaron did alot of the work on that server before he gave you I know this because I tested it about 2 months ago LOL.

You chat ****

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
that is ****ing bull **** .

1. my db and boothys
2. My files as his did not work.
3. He left team ...]
4. he then rejoined and corrupted.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
that is ****ing bull **** .

1. my db and boothys
2. My files as his did not work.
3. He left team ...]
4. he then rejoined and corrupted.

I have no reason to lie, I'm far from interested in this server lol.

I gave Aaron a housing system & LMS system and a few maps to work with.

Denie that, and you fail.

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
i already have housing system.... and it aint in game ... lms system fair dues....

but at end of day big deal 2 things lol

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Well ive got a few friends on msn.
Most of them in which have played infinity + oldskool, Most people whove played on this server have noticed that their oldskool chars have been hacked. Every one of them has played on infinity recently, Could this just be a coinsidence or just me seing funny things again?
Making me extremely suspicious weather to say this server is safe to play or not if its just gonna be used for hacking other server accounts.

Could a mod please look into this problem.
Cheers

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
If your dumb enough to use the same account details then you deserve to lose your kit/char.. As for "hacked" that word it tossed around to freely.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
can u put closed on first page u moron just wasted 5 mins of my life downloading your crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.